Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Important Biscuit POLL

2»

Comments

• I miss Boasters.
  • Stop mucking about with the biscuit, just give me the packet.😀
  • I noticed in my local co op yesterday they had Mcvities white chocolate digestives - can't decide if that is a genius idea that will change my biscuit world or an utter abomination to all biscuit kind.
    the latter
  • nibble all the chocolate off around the edges then dunk in your tea then eat chocolate down

paying less attention to the process is to cheapen the whole thing wasting the multi sensorial delight - heathenry for short
  • Chocolate Up
  • I noticed in my local co op yesterday they had Mcvities white chocolate digestives - can't decide if that is a genius idea that will change my biscuit world or an utter abomination to all biscuit kind.
    I think this needs it own thread!

did you buy them, if so have you tried them? We need more information on this
  • Break in half, eat one half up, one half down.
    Whats the fuss?
    Poor comment. If you are doing that, you should have two and follow the same principle
    What if you only have a single biscuit ?
    Is that a thing? Do people only eat one at a time? I thought that was only meeting etiquette, if at home, take a handful 
  • All goes down the same hole. Just shove it in
  • Love em but not enough in a packet really. Lidl’s version are good value at 89p. 
  • Sponsored links:

• You can stick your ‘savings and investment’ and climate threads.
    I do hope this is #01 in a series of….pertinent polls crucial to survive in modern day living.
    I look forward to the how to tackle a twix conundrum. 
    I’m of the opinion that the chocolate covered caramel needs to be carefully nibbled off leaving the biscuit finger with the sides and underbelly chocolate coating as a ‘second course’.
    Or how to eat a 4 finger KitKat. The best and only  way is to split it into 2 finger halves then eat each section (top to bottom) in two bites. I promise you, once you do this you will never look back!

Had some today. They were okay, but not as good as I thought they were going to be. They're a bit stingy with the white chocolate.
  • YTS1978 said:
    You can stick your ‘savings and investment’ and climate threads.
    I do hope this is #01 in a series of….pertinent polls crucial to survive in modern day living.
    I’m of the opinion that the chocolate covered caramel needs to be carefully nibbled off leaving the biscuit finger with the sides and underbelly chocolate coating as a ‘second course’.
    Or how to eat a 4 finger KitKat. The best and only  way is to split it into 2 finger halves then eat each section (top to bottom) in two bites. I promise you, once you do this you will never look back!
    You can't beat a sticky finger.
  • YTS1978 said:
    You can stick your ‘savings and investment’ and climate threads.
    You can't beat a sticky finger.
    There ya go...

• Jints said:
    I miss Boasters.
    Now you're talking.
  • Jints said:
    I miss Boasters.
    We have plenty on here :)
  • Dazzler21 said:
    How you eating? 
    biscuit on top using front teeth to snap off the edges of the chocolate. 
    Oh, yes overhanging chocolate edge has to be nibbled off before any biscuit is consumed. 
  • Chocolate down. Stop the discussion, close the thread.
    I think this needs it own thread!

did you buy them, if so have you tried them? We need more information on this
    absolutely not! I stood in the shop in front of the queue with the packet in my hand staring at it with disbelief having a biscuit existential crisis until I was told to stand aside and then immediately came to this thread for guidance.

I'm still in shock.
  • Sponsored links:

• These are the ones that matter 
  • edited August 2023
    Bourbons
  • Surprised how many chocolate bubblers we have. I do that with a Kit Kat, but not with other chocolate biscuits 
  • edited August 2023
    Love em but not enough in a packet really. Lidl’s version are good value at 89p. 
    These are Lidl’s

@i_b_b_o_r_g would have guessed that :-)