Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Russell Martin

Didn’t know where else to put this. Russell Martin pushing back on a fan’s question about their goalkeepers. 

If you remember the now infamous clip where he said that his MK side don’t need a Plan B, they need to Plan A better - you can add this to the collection. I’m a big fan of his. 

Comments

• Options
    Expected to read he'd been sacked or something prior to opening the thread.

He's potentially given Bazunu a confidence boost if he's heard these words

He equally needs to back up his Manager's comments now - Who'll look stupid if he does start playing shite.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Reminds me of Harry Redknapp backing teenage Frank Lampard. Harry was right about Frank, though Matt Holland gets a mention and did better than Harry predicted. https://youtu.be/eAjd_jTvURc
  • Options
    I still think Scott Canham was the better player
  • Options
    Looking at that Lampard video, No idea how a fan of a club can sit in front of what’s a 17/18 year old kid and coat him off in that way. Can’t believe no other proper fans around didn’t pull him up on it, and don’t know how Redknapp didn’t proper lay into him. Awful 
    Its something West Ham fans excel at for some reason mate 

@Chunes Scotty Canham was always a 300k signing in championship manager 96/97, him, Danny Murphy with Peter Smith providing the experience were golden 
  • Options
    Peter Storrie there too!
  • Options
    Looking at that Lampard video, No idea how a fan of a club can sit in front of what’s a 17/18 year old kid and coat him off in that way. Can’t believe no other proper fans around didn’t pull him up on it, and don’t know how Redknapp didn’t proper lay into him. Awful 
    I'm pretty sure that fan was a relation of Scott Canham... Might be wrong though, but swear I've heard it was his Uncle