Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John From Norfolk RIP

Comments

• Options
    So sorry to hear the sad news Jane - thinking of you and your family. This forum has been part of our lives for a long time and we will all miss John's postings x
  • Options
    Terrible news. RIP John
  • Options
    Such sad news. RIP John. 
  • Options
    RIP John. Condolences to Jane and his wider family. Very sad to hear. 
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear this. Always enjoyed John's posts, and could tell he was one of the good guys.
    Very best wishes to Jane and the family. He will be missed.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear your sad news Jane, please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family.

John's posts were always interesting to read and he will be sadly missed on this forum. Rest in peace John.
  • Options
    Oh Jane, I am so very, very sorry to hear that news.

Your husband had posted on here about his fight with this terrible disease and he clearly fought it bravely and I am genuinely upset about this news.

My sincere condolences to you and your wider family.  
  • Options
    Sad to hear of John’s passing , sending condolences to all John’s family
    and friends sad loss of a Charlton family member
  • Options
    Oh, bless you Jane. My condolences to you and your family & close ones.

RIP John. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So sad. You could tell John was a lovely guy, sincere condolences to Jane, family and friends
  • Options
    Sleep well John, no more pain and no more suffering.
    Heartfelt condolences to all your loved ones.
  • Options
    RIP JOHN
  • Options
    Really sad news. Rest in peace, John. 
  • Options
    RIP John, sincere condolences to his family and friends
  • Options
    Such sad news. RIP x 
  • Options
    Believed I met John at Norfolk Addicks in Norwich watching charlton v fulham back in 2019.

Great day that was. Very sad news

RIP
  • Options
    RIP will be missed
  • Options
    I never knowingly met John face-to-face, but valued his contributions to this forum, and will miss seeing his username.  Very sad to learn his long fight with illness has ended this way.

My sincerest sympathy to you, Jane, and to family and friends.
  • Options
    Rest Easy John 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Dear Jane, so sorry to learn of John's passing. My condolences to you and your wider family. RIP John.
  • Options
    Oh that is so very sad.  Never met you, but read your posts with interest - RIP John.
  • Options
    John,now may you Rest In Peace 
    thoughts out to you Jane,family & friends at this time x
  • Options
    Rest in peace fellow redman. Jane you have my deepest sympathies wishing you all the strength you need moving forwards
  • Options
    RIP JohnfromNorfolk

Condolences Jane & family for your sad loss.
  • Options
    Charlton life does really creep up on you. I didn’t know John from Norfolk. I still feel his loss
  • Options
    RIP John. Sending love and condolences to family and friends
  • Options
    Ohhhh...RIP...sad

He came up to a gathering of Lifers we had in The Murderers, Norwich on the 146 from Kessingland to watch Pearce do a job on Dmitrovic in the 2-2 draw a few years back

Full of energy
    I was there, only met him the once but I thought he was a really good bloke. RIP John.