Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Oxford United vs Charlton Athletic: Saturday 26th August 2023: KO 3:00pm

Comments

• Options
    We get so many bookings which just shows how poor they are. 
  • Options
    One thing we are guaranteed every week is to get more yellow cards than the opposition.
  • Options
    Gills 0 Colchester 2
  • Options
    Hector's turn for a booking, after pushing their player off the ball - Took one for the team there.
  • Options
    One more for Hector 
  • Options
    Dean - remember you only have 1 sub opportunity left.
    PLEASE use it wisely and get some fresh legs on so we don't gift another late loser.
    He's got two... The one @ HT didnt count
    Cheers
  • Options
    Hector booked for a foul on the edge of the Addicks box
  • Options
    6 bookings so far.

A red can't be far away.
  • Options
    Bloody Oxford ref determined to book our entire team, Hector is the latest
  • Options
    Asiimwe looks shattered again 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've got no issue with these bookings, but when the referee is ignoring their players for offences, and for time wasting - Its a joke.
  • Options
    Dean - remember you only have 1 sub opportunity left.
    PLEASE use it wisely and get some fresh legs on so we don't gift another late loser.
    Subs at half time don’t count do they?
    Stand corrected. Cheers
  • Options
    Do we get a bonus point for getting 5 bookings 😄  
  • Options
    Oxford player booked for tripping May on the edge of our areaa
  • Options
    Darren ferguson sent off for Posh
  • Options
    Our passing is just going astray again in their half
  • Options
    Two great pieces of depending from Hector there. Tracked his man very well. 
    Going back a bit, Hector gets a lot of stick on here, not all of it wrongly. But I feel like he reads the game and snuffs out danger well. I think his problem is that injuries and not playing regularly have sapped him of some of his mobility and sharpness in possession, and it shows. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Darren ferguson sent off for Posh
    Thought he stopped playing years ago. 
  • Options
    Oxford player shits himself after being closed down by three Charlton players - Unfortunately the ball deflected off one, so it goes for a GK instead of a corner.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If only we got points for bookings we'd be top of the league. Disciplinary record could cost us dear this year. 
  • Options
    1. 78'

Booking

Cameron Brannagan (Oxford United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.

• Options
    Oxford player booked for tripping May on the edge of our areaa
    Should have been red, a def goal scoring opportunity...
  • Options
    1. 78'

Substitution

Substitution, Oxford United. Greg Leigh replaces Ciaron Brown.

• Options
    I’m sure this ref is just making it up 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Oxford have a FK right on the edge of our area

Campbell (?) penalised for handball, but no booking
  • Options

Greg Leigh's volley hits a Charlton hand - outside the area so just a FK thankfully
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Two great pieces of depending from Hector there. Tracked his man very well. 
    Going back a bit, Hector gets a lot of stick on here, not all of it wrongly. But I feel like he reads the game and snuffs out danger well. I think his problem is that injuries and not playing regularly have sapped him of some of his mobility and sharpness in possession, and it shows. 
    Yes, but Hector needs to be awake.

No doubt he has the talent.
  • Options
    Handball "seen" by the ref on the edge of our box by Anderson, which wasn't clear
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!