Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premiership Years 2003/04

Just been watching this. 2 things.

1. How good were we whEn we murdered Chelski on boxing day? Probably the peak of where we were in recent times.

2. Surely the funniest "Fanzone" ever - some weasel looking Foolham fan screaming "Where's all your northen talk now, it's going off" in the face of some blackburn bloke, only to have it rammed back in his face. I tell you, anywhere else other than a studio and the little runt would've been brown bread! I don't know how Arfur ever does that sort of thing - I'm sure I would KILL!!!

Comments

• Options
    lol - it is hard I tell ya.

I did that 4-2 boxing day game and I tell ya it works both ways I absolutely caned the chelsea bloke that day and he got the right hump and refused to talk to me after the game so I gave him some more for being a joke plastic wannabee LOL.
  • Options
    I know that was the season we had our best ever finish but for me, in terms of the football we played, I still think that the 2000-2001 season was our best ever.
  • Options
    Quality Ledge - I hope you've got it on tape. One to show the Grandchildren in years to come.
  • Options
    arf, any chance you could get a clip of your fanzone on youtube?
  • Options
    I have all my games on video tape -

[cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]arf, any chance you could get a clip of your fanzone on youtube?

how would i do that
  • Options
    you need to encode it into file format from your video player to your pc. i've no idea what kit does it though. i'm sure some IT bod does.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Just been watching this. 2 things.

1. How good were we whEn we murdered Chelski on boxing day? Probably the peak of where we were in recent times.

2. Surely the funniest "Fanzone" ever - some weasel looking Foolham fan screaming "Where's all your northen talk now, it's going off" in the face of some blackburn bloke, only to have it rammed back in his face. I tell you, anywhere else other than a studio and the little runt would've been brown bread! I don't know how Arfur ever does that sort of thing - I'm sure I would KILL!!!

That was the peak of Curbs powers in the premiership, Scotty Parker in midfield running the show, Di Canio pulling the strings - I have that game on tape and I watched during the summer.
  • Options
    the most shocking thing for me about this programme was hasselbaink netting shedloads of goals.. you easily forget how good he was..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]you need to encode it into file format from your video player to your pc. i've no idea what kit does it though. i'm sure some IT bod does.

oh sod that rather just give you the tape LOL