Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Viewing Issues (Ed. resolved)

edited August 2023 in Troubleshooting
Been made aware the site is currently unviewable if logged into your user accounts. Not sure how that changed overnight, but we’ll hopefully get reverted this afternoon.

of course, this means nothing to you reading this as you are clearly logged into your accounts…

Comments

• Options
    Been made aware the site is currently viewable if logged into your user accounts. Not sure how that changed overnight, but we’ll hopefully get reverted this afternoon.

of course, this means nothing to you reading this as you are clearly logged into your accounts…
    Isn't it supposed to be viewable if logged into user accounts? 
  • Options
    You’re correct @Chizz thanks for highlighting 
  • Options
    I have also had to re-sign in after already signing in !
  • Options
    I saw it when I first got in to work this morning. All good, as you say, once logged in.

There also seems to be an issue with people not being able to read, and abide by, the rules.
    See. Even Millwall are checking Charlton sites before their own to give themselves a chuckle before the day starts!

;-)
  • Options
    You’re correct @Chizz thanks for highlighting 
    First time for everything 
  • Options
    I saw it when I first got in to work this morning. All good, as you say, once logged in.

There also seems to be an issue with people not being able to read, and abide by, the rules.
    Unless I've gone stir crazy, I genuinely can't see a link to the site rules anywhere. I'm on the desktop site in Safari. The menu options on the LH side don't have a link to the rules; my own user page doesn't; the four buttons across the top (Forum/Categories/Activity/Contact Us) don't either.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Unless I've gone stir crazy, I genuinely can't see a link to the site rules anywhere. I'm on the desktop site in Safari. The menu options on the LH side don't have a link to the rules; my own user page doesn't; the four buttons across the top (Forum/Categories/Activity/Contact Us) don't either.
    It is just 'No Dickheads allowed' Paddy but they may have updated them over the weekend....
  • Options
    I cannot find the members only group.
  • Options
    Been made aware the site is currently unviewable if logged into your user accounts. Not sure how that changed overnight, but we’ll hopefully get reverted this afternoon.

I thought it was a tit for tat action with the lockdown by the site who shall not be mentioned 😈.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

I thought it was a tit for tat action with the lockdown by the site who shall not be mentioned 😈.
    I gather feathers were flying yesterday ;)
  • Options
    Sorted. Strange little bug cropped in overnight affecting viewing permissions. Normal service resumed ;-)
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Fair comment, but I know you knew exactly what I meant. You're too smart not to have done.

The point still stands.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Fair comment, but I know you knew exactly what I meant. You're too smart not to have done.

The point still stands.
    Oh, I should clarify - I absolutely did know. The way I tried to acknowledge it was to use the word "genuinely", so I tried to not seem like I was being obtuse/dancing on the head of a pin/seeking out a petty argument or whatever.

Sincerely, I meant none of those things. Your comment prompted me to look for the rules and I didn't see them written anywhere!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    PaddyP17 said:

The point still stands.
    Oh, I should clarify - I absolutely did know. The way I tried to acknowledge it was to use the word "genuinely", so I tried to not seem like I was being obtuse/dancing on the head of a pin/seeking out a petty argument or whatever.

Sincerely, I meant none of those things. Your comment prompted me to look for the rules and I didn't see them written anywhere!
    No worries, @PaddyP17

I probably should have inserted 'unwritten' when referring to rules that none of us can find or refer to :)

Ambiguous on my part, and I accept that.
  • Options
    edited August 2023

Hi the very man could you pm me cheers