Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Super Blue Moon

Did you see it?

Comments

• Options
    Looked the same as the moon looks every other night to me.
  • Options
    I recreate it all year round by looking at a photo of the moon on my phone, but then just zoom in a bit
  • Options
    No but I did see the twats down the road at Palace have copied the Man City "blue moon" nonsense in their pre-match "entertainment".

It just about sums the club up for me - see someone else do something and think "we should copy that".  
  • Options
    Obviously none of you understands what a blue moon is. 
  • Options
    I thought this might be referencing something else and I am now disappointed.  :D lol
  • Options
    No but I did see the twats down the road at Palace have copied the Man City "blue moon" nonsense in their pre-match "entertainment".

It just about sums the club up for me - see someone else do something and think "we should copy that".  
    Well, to be fair, apart from VFR, pretty much every other song sung by us is a generic chant that's heard from every other ground 
  • Options
    It was the last blue moon until 2026 and the last super blue moon until 2037.  What's the betting we'll still be in the bottom half of the third tier when they happen? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The moon was certainly large in the night sky but I thought it looked more pink and looks more blue when it isn't called a super blue moon!
  • Options
    The moon was certainly large in the night sky but I thought it looked more pink and looks more blue when it isn't called a super blue moon!
    Pink is the new blue…or is it the other way around? 🥸
  • Options
    was big and bright (with a very faint blur aura) over Lincs
  • Options

• Options
    Redskin said:
    Last night at London Bridge; more honeyed than the pic, but no blue. Still stunning nonetheless. 
    Fuck the moon, where's the trains?
  • Options

Well, to be fair, apart from VFR, pretty much every other song sung by us is a generic chant that's heard from every other ground 
    And even that was nicked from Forest 😉