Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Europa League & Europa Conference League 23/24

124»

Comments

• Options
    Bayer Leverkusen score in the 97th minute to preserve their unbeaten run.
  • Options
    This Leverkusen team really is special 
  • Options
    Amazing.

About the fourth game recently where they've got a last minute equaliser I think.
  • Options
    It was playing in the restaurant where we were just having our 3rd anniversary. I was paying it far too much attention 
  • Options
    Amazing.

About the fourth game recently where they've got a last minute equaliser I think.
    Read on twitter that it was the 16th goal they've scored after the 90th minute this season.

In 3 of their last 5 games, they've scored 96, 97 and 97th minute equalisers to keep their run going.

They now have a European record of 49 games unbeaten. There have been other longer domestic unbeaten runs, but combined with European football this is the longest.
  • Options
    LOOOOOOOKKKKKMMMMAAAAAANNNNN
  • Options
    Lookman Europa League final goalscorer 
  • Options
    So biased me will be happy if Leverkusen now go on to win the game, after Lookman has scored. Charlton connection doing well but team I've seen live and followed ever since being successful
  • Options
    Aribo and Lookman scoring in Europa League finals within the space of 2 years. Quality
  • Options
    Wow, Lookman again, great goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 22
    They've been in this situation so many times before , but I think this is a stretch for Leverkusen now
  • Options
    Wanted Leverkusen to do the unbeaten season but very happy for Lookman
  • Options
    This Ederson lad has been top notch, still only 24 and just called up to Brazil for the first time. Can see a couple of the top clubs looking at him this summer
  • Options
    I can't see where a Leverkusen goal will come from, they've been almost nonexistent attacking wise
  • Options
    Lots of Atalanta shit-housery coming in now, pulling players back, time wasting etc. 
  • Options
    One of the best hat-tricks you'll see

Wow.
  • Options
    Get in!
  • Options
    Atalanta winning tonight is just like us ending Huddersfield's unbeaten run.