Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mohamed Al-Fayed RIP

Mohamed Al-Fayed dies aged 94: Former Harrods and Fulham FC owner passes away nearly 26 years to the day since his son Dodi was killed in car crash with Princess Diana

Comments

• Options
    Now there's a life!  RIP
  • Options
    I thought he’d died years ago . 
  • Options
    Did his best for his family & his football club. 

RIP
  • Options
    Did his best for his family & his football club. 

RIP

Have you seen the Michael Jackson statue at Craven Cottage?

Don’t think it ever got over the death of his son.

RIP
  • Options
    Thought he died a while back.

RIP
  • Options
    I was listening to Radio 5 when it was announced, the host, Stephen Nolan then introduced Al-Fayad's biographer Tom Bower and asked how he would describe him. 

Bower's opening remark, "I would describe him as a monster, a crook, a rapist and much worse".   He went on to complete the job on him.  Interesting interview and @Greenhithe maybe especially interested as Bower mentions Al-Fayed's treatment of women in Harrods.

Full interview here - starts on 42 minutes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001q091

• Options
    If anyone put a statue of Michael Jackson outside the Valley I would hope he died a painful death.

Fucking weirdo of yhe highest order 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If anyone put a statue of Michael Jackson outside the Valley I would hope he died a painful death.

Agree mate, it’s Bad
    You are a very funny fucker at times 

• Options

You can beat it if you’re gonna speak ill of the dead 
  • Options
    I was listening to Radio 5 when it was announced, the host, Stephen Nolan then introduced Al-Fayad's biographer Tom Bower and asked how he would describe him. 

Bower's opening remark, "I would describe him as a monster, a crook, a rapist and much worse".   He went on to complete the job on him.  Interesting interview and @Greenhithe maybe especially interested as Bower mentions Al-Fayed's treatment of women in Harrods.

Wow! He wasn't pulling any punches there was he!

The host seemed a bit stunned. Not sure that's what he was expecting.
  • Options
    I worked for Harrods in 2007 2008. And when I joined he made a point of coming to see me. It was fucking weird. You had to call him sir, everyone was running around cleaning and panicking. Then in shuffles this very old man. He looked dead then. He’s about 2 foot tall. But seemed genuinely interested in me and what we were doing. 

Crap place to work full of weirdo’s though. Hated it.
    Worst Father Christmas Ever!
  • Options

Agree mate, it’s Bad
    You are a very funny fucker at times 

You know he’s bad, he’s bad, he’s really really bad :-) 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Hark at those that try to steal likes and LOLs - thinks he's some kind of Smooth Criminal. 

Don't worry Lifers, I'll Be There to keep an eye on it. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Wow! He wasn't pulling any punches there was he!

The host seemed a bit stunned. Not sure that's what he was expecting.
    I thought that too. There was quite a pause after the first salvo while he decided what to do next.