Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Decent garage in Greenwich/Charlton area

Can anyone recommend a decent local garage?

Comments

• Options
    Park Row Garage near the power station has always done a good job for me, not needed much more than an MOT though
  • Options
    Park Row Garage near the power station has always done a good job for me, not needed much more than an MOT though
    Another vote for Park Row
  • Options
    What do you need and what car?!
  • Options
    Terry's Autos Horn Lane and Park Row.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    What do you need and what car?!
    Just an old Fiat Doblo adapted vehicle - the garage I used to use has changed hands. General repairs and servicing.
  • Options
    Delacourt Motors at The Standard Blackheath.
  • Options
    Liquidators appointed in July last year. No longer trading.
  • Options
    Not quite the Greenwich/Charlton area but AMC Motors on  Baring Road off the South Circular Road are excellent
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Liquidators appointed in July last year. No longer trading.
    Wow. Didn’t know that. Moved away in 2020 so that’s my excuse. 
  • Options
    C & E Motors. Norman Rd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I second Terry's Autos, just off the Angerstein roundabout.
  • Options
    Used to use Park Row, they were good. Moved house now closer to Terry's Autos. Terry is fantastic. Just took the Campervan round as the side door wasn't working properly, fixed it in 10 minutes, refused to take any payment. 

He's serviced/ mended (they also do MOT) my canpervan, girlfriends TT, her two previous cars, audi A5, never had a problem with any of the work they've done (some of which wasn't on invoice). They also know a decent damage repair and spray shop down in Woolwich and get good prices off Blackheath tyres in the standard if you need them.