Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby Away [14/10/23] tickets now on sale

13»

Comments

• Options
    REALLY PISSED OFF .. I have come down with Covid for the first time, was forced to miss the Pompey game and this one tonight .. I also  have tickets bought and hotels booked for Northampton and Cheltenham, hope I get the all clear by Thursday/Friday, though right now I feel seriously ruff  .. Ironic, these games lost and potentially future losses are my first live games for a long time .. Fuck it !!!
  • Options
    Are the tickets available on the day? Returning from Scotland, might as well have a stop off.
    Am certain they'll be available on the day.  At the worst case sit in the home end.
    OTHER INFO

Tickets for the fixture are no longer on sale and will be not available to purchase from Pride Park on matchday.

Fans in the UK, Ireland and all around the world can watch all of Tuesday's action live on CharltonTV. Click here to purchase your match pass.

• Options
    DENCH said:
    Are the tickets available on the day? Returning from Scotland, might as well have a stop off.
    Am certain they'll be available on the day.  At the worst case sit in the home end.
    OTHER INFO

Tickets for the fixture are no longer on sale and will be not available to purchase from Pride Park on matchday.

Fans in the UK, Ireland and all around the world can watch all of Tuesday's action live on CharltonTV. Click here to purchase your match pass.

DENCH said:

Couldn't find this info when i booked ours this morning, now we have an extra U18 coming with us and was going to buy it there. Might have to turn back now
  • Options
    REALLY PISSED OFF .. I have come down with Covid for the first time, was forced to miss the Pompey game and this one tonight .. I also  have tickets bought and hotels booked for Northampton and Cheltenham, hope I get the all clear by Thursday/Friday, though right now I feel seriously ruff  .. Ironic, these games lost and potentially future losses are my first live games for a long time .. Fuck it !!!
    Do you want to sell your ticket for tonight Lincs if you're not going?
  • Options
    edited February 27
    DENCH said:
    OTHER INFO

Do find that a bit ridiculous when we have nearly a thousand spare tickets. 
  • Options
    DENCH said:
    OTHER INFO

Unless they have sold out, then not so silly ! 
  • Options
    DENCH said:
    OTHER INFO

Unless they have sold out, then not so silly ! 
    they haven't though, still get them for their end
  • Options
    Be amazed if they don't sell them at the ground so long as their fans can still buy into the home ends
  • Options
    Does anybody care anymore ( I most definitely do & obviously you do) at my Mum's care home the carers are told they can go into work even if they test positive as long as they're not "too ill" if they don't go to work they don't get paid so they are never "too ill". They no longer test the residents either. Well they're only old people anyway  :(. Sorry to take this off topic & get well soon Lincs 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone got last minute spare for the game? 
  • Options
    ads said:
    Do you want to sell your ticket for tonight Lincs if you're not going?
    too late now
  • Options
    Does anybody care anymore ( I most definitely do & obviously you do) at my Mum's care home the carers are told they can go into work even if they test positive as long as they're not "too ill" if they don't go to work they don't get paid so they are never "too ill". They no longer test the residents either. Well they're only old people anyway  :(. Sorry to take this off topic & get well soon Lincs 
    thanks for the good wishes Bob .. I wouldn't have known I had covid if I hadn't come down with what I thought was a very heavy cold/flu in the middle of last week .. I am just sooooo pleased I've had all the available anti covid jabs as I'd hate to have caught this unvaccinated .. just hope to be in the fit frame for Northants and Chelters lol 
  • Options
    Get well soon mate, dose yourself up and hopefully you'll be tickety boo for Northampton.
    Cheers Gary, how's life in Brazeeeellll these days ?
  • Options
    thanks for the good wishes Bob .. I wouldn't have known I had covid if I hadn't come down with what I thought was a very heavy cold/flu in the middle of last week .. I am just sooooo pleased I've had all the available anti covid jabs as I'd hate to have caught this unvaccinated .. just hope to be in the fit frame for Northants and Chelters lol 
    I’ve been the same since about Friday, didn’t feel like Covid though. Still rough today so tested and thankfully not Covid so I’m happy I didn’t cry off on Saturday as I was thinking of doing. Hope you feel better in time for Saturday.
  • Options
    I’ve been the same since about Friday, didn’t feel like Covid though. Still rough today so tested and thankfully not Covid so I’m happy I didn’t cry off on Saturday as I was thinking of doing. Hope you feel better in time for Saturday.
    get well soon Large and thanks for the good wishes 
  • Options
    Get well soon mate, dose yourself up and hopefully you'll be tickety boo for Northampton.
    Cheers Gary, how's life in Brazeeeellll these days ?
    Got myself some speedos for the beach, looking good B)