Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lincoln Away [24/10/23] tickets now on sale

edited September 2023 in Match Day Travel

Tickets are now on general sale for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One game at Lincoln City.

The club have received an initial allocation of 798 for the trip to the LNER Stadium on Tuesday, October 24th (KO 7.45pm BST).

Click here to purchase your tickets for Lincoln v Charlton.

PRICES

Adult: £24

O65/U22: £19

U18: £10

Ambulant Disabled: 40 tickets are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair Bays: Four bays are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Lincoln via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £26 with the following pick-up points and times:  

Larkfield: 12.15pm

Gravesend: 12.40pm

Dartford: 12.55pm

Bexleyheath: 1.10pm

Bromley: 1.40pm

Eltham: 2pm

Charlton: 2.15pm

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Lincoln.

Match tickets can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 1pm on Monday, October 23rd.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/lincoln-away-tickets-sale-now

Rail travel is possible for this trip [strikes permitting] with the last train departing Lincoln 22.33 arriving Kings Cross 01.30 change at Newark Northgate.

Any rail strikes will have to be announced by or on 9/10/23 to affect travel on this day.

Comments

• Options
    • Allocation: 798

• Sold: 155

• On sale until: 1pm on Monday, October 23rd

• Options

• Sold: 185

• Options

• Sold: 219

• Options
    There will be no rail strikes on this day.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Though looking at the times, the connecting train back to London (22:33 as the 21:37 is too early) doesn't arrive into Kings Cross until 01:30...
  • Options
    clive said:
    Though looking at the times, the connecting train back to London (22:33 as the 21:37 is too early) doesn't arrive into Kings Cross until 01:30...
    Stay overnight, Lincoln is pleasant enough.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Me and my lad staying in the Tennyson in Lincoln. First away league game of the season (went to Crawley) and very much looking forward to it…
  • Options
    clive said:
    Lincoln is a nice place, but having to stay overnight will rule out many people, when compared to those going up for a Saturday 3pm game 
  • Options
    Me and Junior driving up coyrs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My lad and I will be going, but there is a memorial for a dear friend I lost a few weeks ago on the same day at Pinewood, so will be a bit of a rush to get there. Nevertheless keen to go, not been to Lincoln before - just seen it loads on those C5 police programmes - which does beg the question why am I going…?
  • Options
    I’m staying overnight for this one. One of the few remaining grounds I’ve got left in the league to tick off, and haven’t been able to make the last couple of Saturday visits 
  • Options
    Any generous souls driving from Dartford or Welling area and want to share petrol costs with me and my son....... we are excellent company even though I say so myself :-)
  • Options
    My lad and I will be going, but there is a memorial for a dear friend I lost a few weeks ago on the same day at Pinewood, so will be a bit of a rush to get there. Nevertheless keen to go, not been to Lincoln before - just seen it loads on those C5 police programmes - which does beg the question why am I going…?
    The old town on the hill is very nice
  • Options
    Great place and some great pubs especially the strugglers inn nr the castle. If this had been a Saturday game would def have gone.
  • Options
    Great place and some great pubs especially the strugglers inn nr the castle. If this had been a Saturday game would def have gone.
    Was it you that went up there two seasons ago for about a fortnight? :)
  • Options

• Sold: 246

• Options
    holyjo said:
    Any generous souls driving from Dartford or Welling area and want to share petrol costs with me and my son....... we are excellent company even though I say so myself :-)
    After considering the myriad of offers we have decided to persuade a mate from the pub to drive us up ….. he’s a cheap date so all good 
  • Options
    They have just had a player sent off  Mandroiu, for bad foul, if three game ban, will miss our game
  • Options
    clive said:
    You are definitely Mick Lynch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Sold: 404

• Options
    400+ on a Tuesday is pretty good for us
  • Options
    Going with my dad and a mate, as I have two days off work - we'll be up there just before 12 and will be steaming by kickoff. I'll be on the pitch by halftime 
    No "ifs", no "buts".
  • Options
    clive said:
    Yeah, it's a nice town. But the people are fcuking weird - like something from a bygone age!
  • Options
    You think worth a call to the ticket office Monday, I'm hoping they can leave the ticket for me at Lincoln to pick up?
    Pretty sure won't reach me via post, and I'm too far from SE7 to pick up.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
  • Options
    You think worth a call to the ticket office Monday, I'm hoping they can leave the ticket for me at Lincoln to pick up?
    Pretty sure won't reach me via post, and I'm too far from SE7 to pick up.
    Comfortable mate.
    Assuming you pass on all details Charlton required.
  • Options
    Apparently Lincoln City centre is flooded at the moment.  Makes me wonder if the game will be on. 
  • Options
    Why, are we playing in the city centre?
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    JaShea99 said:
    Why, are we playing in the city centre? 

It was a comment.  If the town centre is flooded the pitch might be waterlogged.