Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My place of work

edited August 2007 in Not Sports Related
Well this proves how bad it is
My replacement started at 10.30am this morning and has walked already 1.30pm.

So glad im out of here Friday

Comments

• Options
    What do you do?
  • Options
    Bloody hell - what do you do?
  • Options
    LOL - that's happened to me before. At least the bloke stuck a whole day though - three hours is a bit quick!
  • Options
    LOL You clearly stuck it out too long my friend!
  • Options
    not a lot LOL work for a wealthly property devoloper
  • Options
    So why is it so bad?
  • Options
    Is this the guy who had to get a hair-cut?
  • Options
    my replacement was due to be in on a certain date and didn't even turn up!
  • Options
    I had someone that never came back from lunch at one of my previous jobs
  • Options
    F Block

No it is not he did not even get asked back god knows why he seemed great
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i remember there was one job i was at and this gut didnt teurn up on his second day. the boss called him up to see what was going on and he said he didnt have the money to get in on the bus so he was going window cleaning with his mate and will come back next week.. joker
  • Options
    When I worked for an engineering firm I can't name, a new labourer who was sat next to me in the tea room, got asked by one of the foreman to put his boots on. He didn't put his boots on so the foreman walked when he walked back through the room looked at him and told him to put his boots on. The labourer who I had only let in the yard less than ten minutes previous got up nutted the foreman and said something along the lines of 'f*ck this for a laugh' and bowled back out of the yard.

10 minutes somewhere has got to be a record of some sort.

Once we'd sorted the foreman out who was a fairly big man anyway he said 'I'm glad that little c*nt did that, saved me sacking him again'!!!!

Madness!!
  • Options
    In my previous job I had to get a temp in to help cover one of the girls maternity leave - she came in knowing the job and what was needed - she turned up at 9am and went out for a 'cigarette' at 10am and never came back - after about an hour I became worried and called the agency who in turn called her and her response was that she didn't like the desk that she was given!

I kid you not!

To this day never got my head round that one!

:o)