Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Garath McCleary

He’s 36 and It feels like he’s dominated about 24 games against us over the last 12 years for Reading and Wycombe. We never seem to learn playing against him that you can’t let him dictate the tempo.

Has he had a massively underrated career or does he just turn into Pirlo whenever he plays us? 

Comments

• Options
    He’s 36 and It feels like he’s dominated about 24 games against us over the last 12 years for Reading and Wycombe. We never seem to learn playing against him that you can’t let him dictate the tempo.

Has he had a massively underrated career or does he just turn into Pirlo whenever he plays us? 
    Yes, he's a modern day Barnsley Boris.
  • Options
    Was it him who almost scored a screamer just after the other bloke scored a screamer and I was going to give up hope forever
  • Options
    he’s almost always excellent against us, decent today but for once didn’t score. Think he’d have been a good signing for us for a season or so
  • Options

He has had a massively underrated career. Deserved to play at a higher level in my opinion. Always played well against us and whenever I’ve watched Wycombe highlights he’s always involved in anything good they do, providing assists or scoring goals. Thought he was excellent today, some very intelligent play, created a couple of decent openings for them, a thorn in our side.
  • Options
    Didn't realise he is 36. Was excellent against us again today 
  • Options
    Top player. Always looked good against us and did so again today.
  • Options

Blimey, forgot about him!
  • Options

David Perkins.
  • Options
    My son backed McCleary to score today. 
  • Options
    Had £10 on him to score today, always looks fantastic whenever I’ve seen him play. (Particularly against us)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's a very lively player. It does show how 'good' our scouts and coaches are to let him have a regular field day.
  • Options
    He was excellent today.