Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    brentford are a great club, i thought when they were building their ground the feeling around the place was similar to charlton in the mid/late 90s/early 00s, as in, a club that are well on the up, had an owner that loves the club with a vision and a sustainable way of getting there. 

Loved taking in a game at griffin park when i was a student near there.
  • Options
    Rather our owner didn't break the betting rules mind.
  • Options
    I used to work with the Chairman there Cliff Crown. He's an accountant who advised the owner Mathew Benham on his other businesses before coming in as Chairman.
  • Options
    having a bit of a struggle this season .. no Toney, has the bubble burst ?
  • Options
    Think they'll easily be three worse teams though so that's another year of PL money.
  • Options
    Toney will be at Chelsea when the ban finished. Worst kept secret in football 
  • Options
     Bedsaddick said:
    Reports today that Arsenal are in for him. 
  • Options
    having a bit of a struggle this season .. no Toney, has the bubble burst ?
    Don't think it's (just) Toney really, they're still scoring a few. They just concede way too many as well.
  • Options
    Wonder if he's got a tenner on it?
  • Options
     Bedsaddick said:
    Reports today that Arsenal are in for him. 
    That cretin Pierced Organ is saying that. Wishful thinking 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best mates with Reece James and been spotted at the Bridge recently...

• Options
    Redhenry said:

What would he cost Chelsea? 40-50mil would come in handy for Brantford's transfer kitty.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

What would he cost Chelsea? 40-50mil would come in handy for Brantford's transfer kitty.
    and the rest...
  • Options
    brentford are a great club, i thought when they were building their ground the feeling around the place was similar to charlton in the mid/late 90s/early 00s, as in, a club that are well on the up, had an owner that loves the club with a vision and a sustainable way of getting there. 

Loved taking in a game at griffin park when i was a student near there.
    My daughter was a mascot for a game once, in the early nineties when she lived near GP. I’ve persuaded her back to Charlton, poor thing!