Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Carson

Daily Mail reports Villa and Man City are vying to take Carson on a season-long loan (or permanently) and Benitez has lined up a replacement.

Comments

• Options
    yep, widely reported elsewhere. Will be a good move for Scott.
  • Options
    The Sun says he's gone to Villa
  • Options
    mirror says liverpool won't sell him to anyone and parry slapped a 12 mill price on him to warn off sven. they offered him to villa on a strictly loan only deal, city were only interested in buying.
  • Options
    Hope he gets a nice deal where he can play, the boy has a big future so long as he is no one choice for whoever!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    who cares he don't play for us anymore
  • Options
    I care. He did a good job for us and seemed to develop a real affinity with the club. I'll follow his progress and hope he does really well for himself.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]I care. He did a good job for us and seemed to develop a real affinity with the club. I'll follow his progress and hope he does really well for himself.

totally agree with you just like sir alan curbishley and darren bent;-)
  • Options
    Yeah. Finiding it hard to hope that Curbishley does well at the moment as last season left a real sour taste in the mouth where West Ham are concerned. I hope Benty scores a hatful in Tottenham's relegation season though and gets his deserved transfer to a big club.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite] I hope Benty scores a hatful in Tottenham's relegation season though and gets his deserved transfer to a big club.[/quote]

Like back to us (after we've gone up as Champs)