Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welcome back ZZ ?

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Reports on addicketed.net say that reports in china that we have signed ZZ for 2 million brilliant news he was excellant against Liverpool back in may.

Comments

• Options
    I hope this is true. The guy has real talent & is a hard worker. Would be a major signing IMHO.
  • Options
    Good deal to sign him permanent good player especially at this level and also helps the finances ;-)
  • Options
    would be amazing in the chamionship imo.
  • Options
    Good news if true, but I'm taking that story with a pinch of salt for the moment...
  • Options
    Would be a great deal if it occurs, fingers crossed eh!

Would make the boards decision to change the commentary options quite short sighted mind.
  • Options
    Don't think it was board decision to change the commentary - it's because of different media deals in the football league.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]Would be a great deal if it occurs, fingers crossed eh!

Would make the boards decision to change the commentary options quite short sighted mind.

maybe every game will be on TV if he signs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Reports on addicketed.net say that reports in china that we have signed ZZ for 2 million brilliant news he was excellant against Liverpool back in may.

yeah, he excellantly missed three open goals. You miss whatever division you're in. Started off ok but faded. At 2m I'd say no.
  • Options
    Large sums up my feelings perfectly.

Those sitters at Anfield...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Good news if true, but I'm taking that story with a pinch of salt for the moment...

spot on medders
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The actual article:
     新浪体育讯 郑智留洋一事终于有了一个水落石出的结果。北京时间8月9日下午,鲁能俱乐部正式宣布,郑智以200万英镑的身价永久转会英冠查尔顿俱乐部,合同为期两年。据悉,郑智将于8月10日下午从北京飞往伦敦,准备随同查尔顿开始新赛季的英冠联赛。

自从6月份的英超联赛结束之后,郑智及其经纪人立刻开始了接下来的留洋运作,在很长一段时间之内,郑智的经纪人都在为郑智联系英超以及其他欧洲国家的顶级联赛。这期间也确实有一些英超俱乐部与郑智、与鲁能俱乐部进行了接触,但是在涉及到一些转会细节问题时,几方面进行了非常艰苦的谈判,最终郑智也与一些英超俱乐部擦肩而过。

虽然没有与英超俱乐部谈判成功,但是这并没有让郑智放弃继续留洋的决心。而在这个时候,一直等待郑智归来的查尔顿再次向鲁能俱乐部、向郑智本人表明了他们欢迎郑智归来的想法,而且非常渴望郑智能够早些回到查尔顿参加训练,以备战新赛季的比赛。在这种情况下,郑智首先与鲁能进行了接触,表达了自己渴望继续前往欧洲踢球的想法。鲁能俱乐部最初的态度是,如果去英超或者欧洲其他国家的顶级联赛,那肯定没有问题,一定放行,但是如果去踢英冠联赛,俱乐部希望郑智能够下来。不过,鲁能高层也明确告诉郑智,不管怎么样,他们会尊重郑智的选择,不会强拖着郑智不放。也正因为如此,郑智才在前一段返回济南跟随球队参加训练,并且做好了重新打中超的准备。

就在这几天,查尔顿再次向鲁能俱乐部、向郑智表达了强烈的引进郑智的愿望,并且提出希望永久转会。在这种情况下,鲁能俱乐部在征求了郑智本人意见之后决定做出让步,同意郑智永久转会查尔顿俱乐部,这样与北京国安队的比赛便成了郑智代表鲁能队参加的最后一场比赛。

今天中午,郑智离开济南,先回到沈阳的家中收拾行李。明天上午郑智将先从沈阳飞抵北京,然后乘坐下午的航班飞往伦敦,正式与查尔顿会合。据了解,查尔顿本次与鲁能俱乐部签订的永久转会合同是延续了去年“先租借、再转会”的合同,郑智的转会费也达到了200万英镑,创下了中国球员转会欧洲球队的转会费纪录,而查尔顿俱乐部也将与郑智本人签订为期两年的工作合同。(新浪体育 于静)

13年联赛数据一网打尽 改变你看中国足球的方式

Rough translation
    Sina sports news Zheng Zhi studied abroad a matter finally to have the result which came to light. The Beijing standard time on August 9 the afternoon, Lu can the club official announcement, Zheng Zhiyi 2 million pounds sale prices permanent 转会 the English crown Charlton club, the contract lasts two years. It is reported, Zheng 智将 afternoon flies to London on August 10 from Beijing, prepares to accompany Charlton to start the new season English crown league tournament. Ended since the June English ultra league tournament, Zheng Zhi and its the manager started to receive immediately studies abroad the operation, within very long period of time, the Zheng Zhi managers all in related England for Zheng Zhi ultra and all that European country goes against the level league tournament. This period also truly had some English ultra club and Zheng Zhi, can the club carry on the contact with Lu, but when involved 转会 the detail question to some, several aspects have carried on the extremely difficult negotiations, finally Zheng Zhiye brushed past with some English ultra club. Although has not negotiated with the English ultra club successfully, but this has not certainly let the determination which the Zheng wisdom giving up continues to study abroad. But at this time, always waited for Zheng wisdom return Charlton to Lu could the club, myself indicate once more to the Zheng wisdom they welcome the Zheng wisdom return the idea, moreover extremely longed for the Zheng wisdom could sooner return to Charlton to participate in the training, prepared for war the new season competition. In this kind of situation, the Zheng wisdom first could carry on the contact with Lu, expressed own to long for continues idea which went to Europe to kick a ball. Lu can the club initial manner be, if goes to England ultra or the European other countries goes against the level league tournament, that definitely does not have the question, certainly allows to pass, but if kicks the English crown league tournament, the club hoped the Zheng wisdom can get down. But, Lu can high level also explicitly tell Zheng the wisdom, no matter how, they can respect Zheng Zhi the choice, cannot strongly tow the Zheng wisdom not to put. Also because of this, Zheng Zhicai returns to Jinan in the preceding section to follow the team to participate in the training, and prepared for rehas hit ultra. In these days, Charlton once more to Lu could the club, express intensely to the Zheng wisdom has introduced Zheng Zhi the desire, and proposed the hope permanent 转会. In this kind of situation, Lu can the club after has solicited the Zheng wisdom myself the opinion the decision make the concessions, agreed the Zheng wisdom permanent 转会 the Charlton club, like this then became Zheng Zhi with the northern national capital An Dui's competition to attend last the competition on behalf of Lu Nengdui. Midday, the Zheng wisdom leaves Jinan, first returns to Shenyang in the family tidies up the baggage. Morning Zheng 智将 first will fly to Beijing tomorrow from Shenyang, then will ride the afternoon the scheduled flight to fly to London, will be official and the Charlton juncture. It is reported, Charlton this and Lu could the club sign permanently 转会 the contract is continues last year "first rented, again 转会" the contract, the Zheng Zhi extension membership dues had also achieved 2 million pounds, created the Chinese player 转会 the European team's extension membership dues record, but the Charlton club also myself will sign with the Zheng wisdom for two years work contract. (The Sina sports to is static) 13 years league tournament data catches the whole lot in a dragnet changes you to look at the Chinese soccer the way.

Doncha just love babelfish!
  • Options
    Some little gems there:

"English crown Charlton club"
    " Ended since the June English ultra league tournament"
    "Zheng wisdom giving up continues to study abroad"
    "prepared for war the new season competition"
  • Options
    i love these rough translation thingies...
  • Options
    No, no, no. You've translated it wrong ..... it's the China striker Feng Shui we are signing.

He's a Zheng Buddhist, too. ;-)
  • Options
    About to sign definate
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=31085&newstype=n
  • Options
    Great news. Am very happy with that
  • Options
    great news, a quality addition who will get better this season.

just not counting it as a banker until that contract is signed.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Large sums up my feelings perfectly.

Those sitters at Anfield...[/quote]

I remember Darren Bent contriving to miss a few sitters too...
  • Options
    Great news - and a sort of vote of confidence. He did miss some sitters in those last few aways, but poss in part due to that horrible relegation pressure. Now I know (hope!) there'll be promotion pressure this time, but chances should be coming along a lot more often. Thought his workrate and ability to hold the ball were v impressive, and he can even cover at the back (or defensive mid). Excellent signing - let's go!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Large sums up my feelings perfectly.

Those sitters at Anfield...

I remember Darren Bent contriving to miss a few sitters too...

sorry that I'm not conforming to the general view. Time will tell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i find it hard to believe people are criticising this move on the basis of missing a few chances at the end of last season. are we forgetting what league we're playing in this season?
  • Options
    Works like a dog, runs and runs for the team, full of quality, technically excellent, by all accounts Pards loved the bloke as he was easy to coach and willing to learn.

Finishing will improve as well.

One or two more on loan, and I think we're on the way to a darn good season
  • Options
    Would be an excellent signing I reckon.

Get this and the McLeod deal signed and sealed and I'll be much more confident of a decent season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Works like a dog
    and eats them.

Sorry
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Works like a dog
    and eats them.

Sorry

FATHER_TED_Down_with_this_sort_of_thing.jpg

;o)
  • Options
    Haha, quality sash!
  • Options
    still no midfield tackler though... although i can't fail to admit i'm impressed we've managed to lure him back

who's in the engine room then?

Semedo and Zheng?
  • Options
    We must have had an 'option' on him from the loan deal, I think we've just taken this up.
  • Options
    Great news!
  • Options
    I'm really pleased. I know he faded a bit and missed those sitters but I thought he always looked lively and made big impacts in his first few games.

Still think we're missing a centre half and a midfield battler. Hopefully Pards will be able to do something about that before the window closes. With this and the McLeod deal finalised I think we'd have a tasty squad, I just hope those two gaps don't prove too costly.

Can't wait for the season to get underway!