Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2023
    He was on Talksport last night bravely talking about it, what a trooper.
  • Options
    He's had to come to terms with his condition which is a very difficult process. I'm really glad he's still getting work - great that he's visible.

Has a great personality.
  • Options
    Top man!!
  • Options
    Such a lovely man.
  • Options
    proper legend and incredibly brave to still talk about it on TV - Ben Shepherd is obviously a top fella as well

never forget the Pompey game where he missed the sending off
  • Options
    What a legend 
  • Options
    i've heard Ben Shepherd is a really nice bloke
  • Options
    On Steph's lunchtime thingy tomorrow Friday 10th...
  • Options
    Wow, that's really tough watching. Best wishes to CK.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    proper legend and incredibly brave to still talk about it on TV - Ben Shepherd is obviously a top fella as well

never forget the Pompey game where he missed the sending off
    Ben is one of the nicest people I ever worked with. A lot of fun too. 👍
  • Options
    Not listened to it but they do podcast together BBC Sounds - Kammy & Ben's Proper Football Podcast - Available Episodes
  • Options
    He was a dirty player and I never liked him but we saw in his new broadcasting career what a likeable person he is. I wish him all the best and maybe that hidden edge he had will help him going forwards. A nice bloke but also a fighter and he brightens up the screen when he is on TV.
  • Options
    He was a dirty player and I never liked him but we saw in his new broadcasting career what a likeable person he is. I wish him all the best and maybe that hidden edge he had will help him going forwards. A nice bloke but also a fighter and he brightens up the screen when he is on TV.
    Would of loved him in our side all day long for a bit of fight.💪💪
  • Options
    Comes over as a really nice bloke often listen to him on R5L (he does a weekly podcast), seem to remember him coming down to see when we were in the Prem (mates with Graham Stuart).
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    So important that he’s able to talk about, not only for himself, to hopefully rid himself of shame, though of course he has nothing to be ashamed of but for other suffers too.

This is one of dreadful negatives of any disability where the individual feels ashamed, even though they have nothing to be ashamed of. Perhaps it’s more a reflection of the society we live in that allows this to happen?

Good on him.