Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2024 Tickets

Anyone applied? Todays supposedly the day where they notify people if they were successful or not.

Comments

• Options
    Nothing yet !
  • Options
    Yeah I applied but no sign of a decision yet 
  • Options
    Just logged into the portal and was unsuccessful on all applications. What a surprise!
  • Options
    Just logged into the portal and was unsuccessful on all applications. What a surprise!
    Same for me
  • Options
    Got one lot in Dusseldorf but the rest unsuccessful. seems to be a lot of similar stuff im reading on Twitter.
  • Options
    whens the next batch released?
  • Options
    Yep got Saturday 6th - quarters in dussdorf
  • Options
    Applied for 14 games and got naff all
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Applied for the opening game, one of the Semi Finals and the Final on Category 1 - unsuccessful for all of them.

This tournament is going to be massively over-subscribed. Unlike Qatar, where I applied for 18 games and got all 18 (ended up going to 15 and selling the other 3).

I should be able to get tickets for England games in the larger stadiums. After this Friday I’ll be on 25 caps - but even then that’s not guaranteed if we play somewhere like Düsseldorf or Leipzig.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First major tournament in eight years entirely within a recognisable footballing country. Two World Cups in Russia and Qatar with a continent wide Euros in between that was heavily crowd restricted anyway. Would love to see the numbers for how many people applied for tickets for this.
  • Options
    Within a day of the application being open, games were saying high demand so I’d imagine it could be the highest ever. Nice to have it in one country 
  • Options
    Aplied for 3 games. Got nothing. Hoping some of my mates have.  
  • Options
    Applied for 9 games and got nothing.
  • Options
    Got nothing at all :-(
  • Options
    7 games. Nothing
  • Options
    follett said:
    Somehow managed to get the final, a semi and a group game in Dortmund. If only England could go all the way..
    There's seems to be people with numerous most in demand tickets and people with naff all for the groups.

• Options
    follett said:
    Somehow managed to get the final, a semi and a group game in Dortmund. If only England could go all the way..
    There's seems to be people with numerous most in demand tickets and people with naff all for the groups.

Proves it’s a random ballot 
  • Options
    follett said:

Proves it’s a random ballot 
    It's a random ballot that seems to have gone tits up. Lots applicants  had a game for every day and got nothing 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ten of us put in applications for multiple matches. All completely unsuccessful. If it was that oversubscribed you’d have thought being successful in the ballot for one match should then rule you out for others. You’re v lucky @follett
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    follett said:

Yep four of us applied to boost chances and only one guy had any success and he got 4 tickets for each of the 3 games above out of 5 games applied for.

I personally applied for 15 games and got none lol 
  • Options
    follett said:
    follett said:

Yep four of us applied to boost chances and only one guy had any success and he got 4 tickets for each of the 3 games above out of 5 games applied for.

I personally applied for 15 games and got none lol 
    Yeah same. 4 of us went for 4 games but nowt.

There's some horror show applications way worse.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Ten of us put in applications for multiple matches. All completely unsuccessful. If it was that oversubscribed you’d have thought being successful in the ballot for one match should then rule you out for others. You’re v lucky @follett
    The more I read on here and twitter the luckier I'm realising we were. 

We did tick that we were flexible on which category so I wonder if that may have helped but I imagine there were hundreds of thousands of applications in each category for the final

Edit just seen there were 2.3 mill applications for the final alone
  • Options
    Applied for 2 games nothing 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Waiting for the Eng fan members sale. Have slid down the loyalty table a lot since Covid and birth of my son. May sneak in if we get allocated some of the bigger stadiums, but will prob cop the more expensive tickets.

Even Macedonia away this coming weekend had 7k apply for c2k tickets. Unprecedented demand. Means I’m going without a ticket, which means the aggro from the wife will be even worse. So you’re going to Macedonia via Bulgaria for three nights, just to watch it on TV….Yup!
  • Options
    Worth going without tickets. Germany is a great country and prob next best at hosting after ourselves.
  • Options
    Yeah I’ve got Düsseldorf booked from 16th-23rd June, no tickets.
  • Options
    I did 3 games in 2006 without tickets. Got into the 2nd round game. Oh to be young, free and limited commitments again, not bothering with hotels etc, deciding to go last min