Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barnsley [a] tickets now on sale

2»

Comments

• Options
    • Allocation: 1,025

• Sold: 379

• On sale until: 4pm on Friday, December 15th

• Options

• Sold: 405

• Options
    Bought our two yesterday 
  • Options
    Bought mine when they released them - having been at the Gillingham match, kinda regret buying Barnsley ticket and getting train tickets - reckon we could get torn a new one at Barnsley 

Mind you, found a decent place for beers - former world snooker champion Joe Johnson has a snooker club / bar near the ground, and they allow away fans 😃
  • Options
    Bought mine when they released them - having been at the Gillingham match, kinda regret buying Barnsley ticket and getting train tickets - reckon we could get torn a new one at Barnsley 

Mind you, found a decent place for beers - former world snooker champion Joe Johnson has a snooker club / bar near the ground, and they allow away fans 😃
    Ask him if he'll give you a game :)
  • Options

Pop in the Manx Arms.
  • Options
    First time going to Oakwell and looking forward to it. Bought a car park space at the ground for a fiver. Had t’register, but all good!
  • Options

• Sold: 420

• Options

• Sold: 426

• Options

• Sold: 430

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    First time going to Oakwell and looking forward to it. Bought a car park space at the ground for a fiver. Had t’register, but all good!
    Do you have a link to a website to book a space as I can't seem to find one 
  • Options

• Sold: 488

• Options
    Do you have a link to a website to book a space as I can't seem to find one 
    Away supporters should use the Queens Ground car park (S71 1AN) with cars charged £5, minibuses (under 16 seater) at £10 and coaching spaces are £20.
    https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/siteassets/image/2023-24-season/visitor-guide/visitor-guide-october-23.pdf

• Options
    Congratulations to everyone doing this.
  • Options
    My 2 mates and I are going - in fairness, train journey isn’t too bad - rang the snooker club just up the road from the ground yesterday - well behaved away fans more than welcome, so we are heading there pre-match - not been to Oakwell before, so this will tick up the grounds I have watched Charlton play at (excl The Valley) to 61

Looks an easy walk to the ground from the railway station

However, given how we played vs Gillingham and Cambridge, I am not confident, especially as their player Devante Cole looks a real handful

So - once again - a nice day out on the beer with mates - interrupted by 90 minutes of Charlton dross - hopefully not, as we took Wigan apart recently of course, albeit we didn’t have as many injuries then……..

https://joejohnson.co.uk/barnsley.php 
  • Options
    My 2 mates and I are going - in fairness, train journey isn’t too bad - rang the snooker club just up the road from the ground yesterday - well behaved away fans more than welcome, so we are heading there pre-match - not been to Oakwell before, so this will tick up the grounds I have watched Charlton play at (excl The Valley) to 61

Looks an easy walk to the ground from the railway station

However, given how we played vs Gillingham and Cambridge, I am not confident, especially as their player Devante Cole looks a real handful

So - once again - a nice day out on the beer with mates - interrupted by 90 minutes of Charlton dross - hopefully not, as we took Wigan apart recently of course, albeit we didn’t have as many injuries then……..

https://joejohnson.co.uk/barnsley.php 
    The Dickie Bird statue in town is worth a visit as well.
  • Options

• Sold: 518

• Options

• Sold: 531

• Options
    I can hear the cries from the Barnsley faithful already.....

"Is that all you take away....."

• Options

Tickets for this weekend's match go off sale at 4pm on Friday.

Remaining tickets can be purchased from the away turnstiles on matchday, with cash and card payments accepted. There is a £2 increase on adult, senior and young adult prices but child prices stay the same.

Fans collecting tickets can do so from Barnsley's box office.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/match-preview-barnsley-v-charlton-0

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    A decent turnout considering our away form, and the distance. And that it's Barnsley.
    You say that , but Barnsley is one of my favourite away days.
  • Options

• Sold: 600

• Remaining tickets can be purchased from the away turnstiles on matchday, with cash and card payments accepted.

• Options
    With the season already over , amazed we are taking that many TBH, I doff my Cap to every single one of you .
  • Options
    Not going myself but good on those making the trip up 
    Have a safe trip & hope the team turn up & get a good result  B)