Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Uzbekistan U17 World Cup

England off to a flyer, 1-0 down after 3 minutes…

Comments

• Options
    England pressing, but lacking the final ball. Sounds familiar. 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    1-1. Ndala. Uzbek attack broken down, Rigg intercepts and bisects the defence with a great pass. Ndala finished coolly one on one with the keeper. 
  • Options
    Should be 2-1. Warhurst hits the keeper with a shot from eight yards out. Easier to score. 
  • Options
    From the bits i've seen so far in this tournament, i'd say Ndala looks to be the pick of the bunch coming through.

Googled who he plays for............Man City. What a shock.
  • Options
    On a sidenote though Estevao of Brazil is absolutely unreal. And he only turned 16 in April.

Considering Madrid paid 60m (when add ons are included) for Endrick, it'll be interesting to see how much Estevao goes for.
  • Options
    2-1 Uzbekistan. My link was frozen so no details 
  • Options
    2-1 Uzbekistan. My link was frozen so no details 
    Scored directly from a very soft free kick. Great goal though 
  • Options
    Uzbek keeper has been decent, we definitely don't deserve to be losing.
  • Options
    Ndala reminds me of the kid at school who knows he is vastly better than all his team mates, so he hogs the ball. Hopefully as he matures he’ll realise he is among equals. That said, just hit the bar with a great effort. 
  • Options
    Cynical foul from Uzbekistan just draws a free kick. Yellow all day long. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uzbeks dropping like flies wasting time. 
  • Options
    Glorious cross missed by all the England forwards. 
  • Options
    Stupid foul from McAlister gives Uzbekistan some respite. 
  • Options
    Dibling shoots into row Z from 30 yards. Uzbek coach boots the ball away to prevent a quick free kick on the halfway line, then gets arsey when he gets a red card. Travesty of a result. 
  • Options
    Players will learn but a really poor result given the resource England and the premier League academies have at their disposal
  • Options
    Oh well another glorious failure. The ref played plenty of added time for their gamesmanship in fairness, but in the end England were too wasteful.