Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Orient [A] Tickets now on restricted sale

For the game at Leyton Orient on Tuesday, December 26th (KO 1pm GMT), the club have received an allocation of 1,200.

PRICES

Adult: £29

O65/U25: £27

U18: £12

Ambulant Disabled: 40 tickets are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair Bays: Four bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM FOR LEYTON ORIENT MATCH (TIMINGS GMT)

Phase 1: 600 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Friday, November 24th @11.30am 

Phase 2: 600 loyalty points - Friday, November 24th @2pm

Phase 3: 570 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Friday, November 24th @4pm

Phase 4: 570 loyalty points - Monday, November 27th @11am

Phase 5: 550 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Monday, November 27th @2pm

Phase 6: 460 loyalty points - Monday, November 27th @4pm

Phase 7: 230 loyalty points - Tuesday, November 28th @11am

Phase 8: General sale - Tuesday, November 28th @2pm

VALLEY AWAY (TIMINGS GMT)

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Leyton Orient via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £17 with the following pick-up points and times:

ROUTE ONE

Bromley: 10.55am

Well Hall: 11.15am

Charlton: 11.30am

ROUTE TWO

Larkfield: 10.20am

Gravesend: 10.40a5m

Dartford: 11am

Bexleyheath: 11.15am

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Leyton Orient.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2023
    £29 is mental wtf
    It will sell out regardless of the price. And the game will be on Charlton TV as well for everyone in the UK
  • Options
    Do you think these will go on general sale as I'm in Reading Christmas day so could stay over. I need 1 adult and 1 child if anyone not going. Thanks 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Ridiculous price at £29, but also a right piss take on OAP at £27. Thought about and decided not to go that would be £56 for me and the boy to go, when you can watch it for a tenner in doors. Shame I fancied it.
  • Options
    Do you think these will go on general sale as I'm in Reading Christmas day so could stay over. I need 1 adult and 1 child if anyone not going. Thanks 
    I'd imagine we'll sell out but will reach a general sale.
    That aside, go in the Orient end as they will not sell out.
  • Options
    Coach from Bexleyheath 11.15am. Isn't that earlier than Portsmouth was or is it an early kick off?
  • Options
    Coach from Bexleyheath 11.15am. Isn't that earlier than Portsmouth was or is it an early kick off?
    It’s a 1pm kick off
  • Options
    1pm kick off 
  • Options
    Thanks, didn't realize. Will we be able to watch on Charlton TV in the UK?
  • Options
    How do I find my points history. Just checked and I have 480 but I am sure I had that before buying Pompey away tickets which I think I would have got another 5-10 points for wouldn't I?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I felt initially that it was a pretty miserable allocation although, in fairness to the Os, the total capacity is just over 9,200. 

I went to Orient back in February and sat with the away fans. The old wooden East Stand (opened in 1956) is basic but at least it's a decent view from the side of the pitch. Older Lifers may remember Peter Kitchen of that parish.

• Options
    How do I find my points history. Just checked and I have 480 but I am sure I had that before buying Pompey away tickets which I think I would have got another 5-10 points for wouldn't I?
    I forget this every time myself. When you log in, hover over your name and Fan Number on the top left of the screen and there is a drop down menu. Click on 'Personal Details' and it will show your Loyalty Points. I might be wrong, but I think you'll have got 10 points for the Pompey away fixture.
  • Options
    Information for HSBC customers purchasing tickets online
    HSBC has apologised as thousands of UK customers have reported they are unable to access mobile and online banking.

Others have shared their frustration at being unable to make card payments online, because they cannot verify purchases using the app.

But the firm said customers affected in this way could "opt for a one time passcode via SMS".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-67514068

• Options
    I'd imagine we'll sell out but will reach a general sale.
    That aside, go in the Orient end as they will not sell out.
    Orient's capacity is 9,271
    Their average attendance this season is 8,403
    I would guess that this match will be a sellout in home & away areas.
  • Options
    30 quid for one of the worst stands in the league is mental pricing.

• Options
    Croydon said:
    30 quid for one of the worst stands in the league is mental pricing.

It is,  but Orient know that we will sell our allocation.
  • Options
    GD78 said:
    2 x adults, 2 x kids for Orlent v Charlton in League 1 - £82

2 x adults, 2 x kids for England v Brazil at Wembley in March - £75.

Crazy.
    Wow that’s amazing.

Some will say that watching  Brazil, can be like watching Charlton at times,  not often, and not many times though.
  • Options
    It's always the same when away fans are stuck in a side stand, the host then can "legimately" charge higher prices, as home fans on the side will be paying the same 
  • Options
    Orient sell out most games in the home end these days. They'll definitely sell thus 9ne out. They've got something  like 6k season tickets 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Just got mine as next level of priority opened, which I’m glad of as I get to miss the mother in law visiting. Knowing my luck now it’ll get frozen off 
    As long as you leave home before the game is called off you'll be ok  ;)
  • Options
    Got 2 - first Boxing Day away in donkeys for me and 1st time on Valley Express. 
  • Options
    Got my Os tickets. First trip there since the FA Cup tie in 1982(?). They had the great Stan Bowles who scored a great pen against Nicky Johns
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Got my Os tickets. First trip there since the FA Cup tie in 1982(?). They had the great Stan Bowles who scored a great pen against Nicky Johns
    I don't remember that on 2/1/82 and according to Wiki, Bowles had moved on to Brentford by then. Mind you, Wiki could well be wrong.
    https://www.11v11.com/matches/orient-v-charlton-athletic-02-january-1982-214915/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Bowles
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Peter Moores scored for the O’s that afternoon 

Stanley scored in the league fixture from the spot that season at Brisbane Road on a Sunday 
  • Options
    Yes it must have been the league game as I know it was the Sunday as I remember somone mowing the lawn in one of the gardens behind their terrace. It was definitely Bowles as he made Johns dive before he rolled his pen it into the empty net.
  • Options
    I thought away fans couldn’t be charged more than home fans? Unless I’m going mad the most expensive home ticket for this is £24
  • Options
    Any idea how many left ?  Not having a ST this season means I've got no loyalty points & so will have you wait until tomorrow at 2pm when they go on general sale. 
  • Options
    Any idea how many left ?  Not having a ST this season means I've got no loyalty points & so will have you wait until tomorrow at 2pm when they go on general sale. 
    Not sure how many left, but I reckon you’ll have a decent chance of getting a ticket if you’re on it at 2pm tomorrow.