Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This seasons squad vs last seasons squad

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Baring Darren Bent and Carson Scott am I wrong in thinking that this seasons squad is better than lasts?

Comments

• Options
    luke young
  • Options
    Sorry and Luke Young (how fickle am I?)
  • Options
    Traore
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Baring Darren Bent and Carson Scott am I wrong in thinking that this seasons squad is better than lasts?

It is certainly comparable at the very least and I think to use an old Curbism the new players are "hungry" andmaybe "angry" too which can only work in our favour.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Baring Darren Bent and Carson Scott am I wrong in thinking that this seasons squad is better than lasts?

It is certainly comparable at the very least and I think to use an old Curbism the new players are "hungry" andmaybe "angry" too which can only work in our favour.

Sorry Len. I should have added Kish to that list ;-)
  • Options
    We don't know yet - a lot are unproven and it depends also on how they gel as a team with so many changes.
  • Options
    comparable, excluding a world class striker and goalkeeper!! and last seasons squad got relegated..
  • Options
    That was because the midfield was so lightweight - no ballwinning, no cover and no service to Benty.
  • Options
    Moo2kil could be better than Luke?
  • Options
    Just goes to show what a pigs ear Dowie made of spending the cash he had at his disposal.

Traore
    Faye
    Hasslemum
    Diawarra
    Pouso
    Sorondo

Even Reid wasn't exactly a success, but at least he's still there one year on.