Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP Sticky Vicky

Benidorm exotic dancer Sticky Vicky (Victoria Maria Aragues Gadea) passed away today aged 80. Never saw the dhow (Benidorm isn't my type of holiday, but she had made a name for herself in a fairly unusual way, and was reportedly worth 3.5m at her death.
RIP

Comments

• Options
    RIP

Thoughts with her daughter Gorgeous Barbara who also worked in the family business..
  • Options
    Go to Bangkok. Plenty of Sticky Vicky replacements there!

RIP
  • Options
    I saw the show live once, was rank.

Wasnt she married to the mayor of Benidorm?!
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    First foreign holiday abroad. 
    Went with Freddie Laker, for those who can remember that holiday brand.
    It was actually the year it went bust.
    Espana 1982 World Cup.

Bloody hell, over 40 years ago :-(
  • Options
    Lucky it wasn’t one of those Yankee drivers, that could have proved painful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    R0TW said:
    First foreign holiday abroad. 
    Went with Freddie Laker, for those who can remember that holiday brand.
    It was actually the year it went bust.
    Espana 1982 World Cup.

Bloody hell, over 40 years ago :-(
    I went on one of the first to Majorca. People dressed up and it was all very quiet and civilised.

• Options
    edited November 2023
    Seen her live back in the 80's.  Intetesting act.
    RIP
  • Options
    Had to be seen to be believed......& it was fucking grim!!

RIP
  • Options
    Yes, if you went to Benidorm you had to see her. Although wasn’t a performance that needed a second look. 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    The only time I've been in a room when a woman has pulled her drawers down and everyone has gone 

"Uuuuuuuuurrgggghhh" 

I've got to say the woman lived far too long, I watched her pull a foot long flat head screwdriver from her awful, dreadful trench of a vagina and then replace the screwdriver with a pair of glasses taken from some horrible northern animal in the audience 

Rip

Can't have been that big if the glasses ripped it, unless they went in forwards
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    Chunes said:
    MrOneLung said:
    RIP

Thoughts with her daughter Gorgeous Barbara who also worked in the family business..
    Her daughter first saw her mother's show at 14. One of my aims in life is to never go to Benidorm.
    Didn't know she had a daughter. Was she found during one of the shows
    Hard to believe she managed to keep her in there the whole 9 months. 

I imagine every time she coughed she had to cross her legs
    Wonder if she ever went for an ultrasound just to freak out the operator?
  • Options
    Carter said:
    The only time I've been in a room when a woman has pulled her drawers down and everyone has gone 

"Uuuuuuuuurrgggghhh" 

I've got to say the woman lived far too long, I watched her pull a foot long flat head screwdriver from her awful, dreadful trench of a vagina and then replace the screwdriver with a pair of glasses taken from some horrible northern animal in the audience 

Rip

You ever thought about writing obituaries for the Times mate ;-)
    Post of the year. I'd consider buying the Times if that was the quality of the obituaries.
  • Options
    Will they have a 21 c@nt salute for her?
  • Options
    Next time anyone moans about a lack of respect on a VIP thread, I'll point them here... 

RIP 
  • Options
    Next time anyone moans about a lack of respect on a VIP thread, I'll point them here... 

RIP 
    VIP? Vagina in pieces?
    Like a wet torn cardboard box.
  • Options
    I had not heard of this woman before this thread was started - her show sounds revolting !!!
  • Options
    I had not heard of this woman before this thread was started - her show sounds revolting !!!
    Doing it in front of her teenage daughter and in a family hotel with kids running around should result in a prison sentence IMO.