Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone got a spare for Saturday?

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Presently at Faro airport, neeed another ticket for Saturday, anyonee oblige happy to pay of course, cheers Lats

Comments

• Options
    ticket office have some!
  • Options
    Dont be so flippant young man. he did say he is at Faro airport and since he doenst live locally he wouldnt be able to get one until the day i would imagine. Im assuing he's flying back this afternoon.

And since he sits in the north upper i would imagine thats where he wants the other ticket for and even tho i have not checked, the ticket office dont normally have any tickets left for the north upper!

No i not got one Lats but hope you had a nice holiday.
  • Options
    Lats - should have one, possibly two mate. Will confirm later.
  • Options
    OOOH i might need one too.

like lats, need one in the upper north cos aussie girl that wants it wouldn't have a clue if i sat here on her own in the east or west.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]cos aussie girl that wants it wouldn't have a clue if i sat here on her own in the east or west.

cue Glenn....
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2007
    she can sit with me if she wants

edit: lol
  • Options
    lol quality medders and glenn!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]she can sit with me if she wants

on your lap?
  • Options
    got a photo?

I'm a bit of a loner this season with nobody next to me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]she can sit with me if she wants

on your lap?

Its easier to talk about the first thing that pops up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]got a photo?

I'm a bit of a loner this season with nobody next to me

MY GOD not for you to see.

your g/f doesn't fancy it then?
  • Options
    *may* be able to get a spare, no guarantees though. Let me know and I'll make enquiries...
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2007
    i was joking!

Girlfriend is going on holiday for two weeks with family. i always ask her to football but she hates it!
  • Options
    didnt realise you had a bird westside!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]didnt realise you had a bird westside!
    take a look on the old facebook mate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i was joking!

Girlfriend is going on holiday for two weeks with family. i always ask her to football but she hates it!

You dirty dog, cats away mice will play, huh Glenn? ;o)
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2007
    i only play platonically!

I'm also sacrificing Barnsley at home to go to Mexico with her in October - that's love
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]didnt realise you had a bird westside!

He doesn't, he has a whole fecking army of them!
  • Options
    Hi all back home now, Curb it thanks for the reply succinct and to the point couldn't have put it better myself!!! WSS you cracked me up! Medders/Inspector if you have a spare then drop me a whisper, I could happily sit in the west/east stand as a larry but would prefer to be alongside someone I knew who could enjoy the Latimer roar. then again a pair of tickets with Suzi's Aussie mate has an appeal.............. hang on I am too old
  • Options
    I don't need one now. aussie mate is attending on a spare I already have. NZ mate said "huh? football? is there a game?" so we decided he wasn't worthy and he won't be coming.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sooz were they the ones at Medders Wedding? Surely there can't be that many antipodeans in the country....... Oh
  • Options
    Nope, they were my ex-colleagues.... Australians who live in Wimbledon. Who'd have thought it eh?
  • Options
    Do they want to join our club Medders?
  • Options
    What club? I deny all knowledge...