Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket Office

I am sure there is another thread for this but I have used the ticket office on a number of occasions this year and they have always been so polite and efficient so I would just like to give a big shout out to them.

Comments

• Options
    One thing that has remained excellent at the club throughout the years.
  • Options
    I am sure there is another thread for this but I have used the ticket office on a number of occasions this year and they have always been so polite and efficient so I would just like to give a big shout out to them.

well said, I totally agree
  • Options
    Another one here, excellent service from the hardworking team. 
  • Options
    Agreed - they're extremely helpful and efficient. As the old saying goes, it's good to catch someone doing a really good job.
  • Options
    We’re good at things like ticketing & Charlton TV. Just shit at playing football
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    We’re good at things like ticketing & Charlton TV. Just shit at playing football
    Can we swap the teams around?

Pretty certain the ticket office wouldn't have drawn away at Cray Valley.
  • Options

Neither did the first team!
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    bobmunro said:

Neither did the first team!
    Fair point well made 😉
  • Options

It's great that you put it on here, but have you told them directly?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

It's great that you put it on here, but have you told them directly?
    Great suggestion. 
    I have just sent them an email.
  • Options
    And I just received a lovely reply back