Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Smellhusrt Ticket News - get you VG cards out

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
The Addicks have been allocated around 2,400 places for the Championship match at Selhurst Park on Saturday, September 1st (3pm).

And Valley Gold season-ticket holders will be able to seal their seat for the clash from 8am on Friday.

Tickets will be available to all members who complete Voucher A of their season-ticket booklets and provide their Valley Gold membership number, with applications to be made either by post or in person at the Valley commercial centre.

The tickets are priced £30 adults and £18 over 60s and U18s. The club has also been allocated five wheelchair places, which are priced £18, with a helper able to attend free of charge.

From 8am on Wednesday, August 15th, priority will be extended to all season-ticket holders with Voucher A plus a ticket stub from the Carling Cup fixture against Swindon Town next Tuesday or a ticket stub for the away league match against Stoke City on August 18th.

Given the club will not yet have played Stoke when this priority is reached, fans will not yet have Stoke stubs so this will only be applicable when supporters purchase tickets over the counter.

Fans will again be able to apply either in person at the Valley commercial centre or by post as Voucher A is required, and commercial centre staff will return supporters' ticket stubs for potential use at future high-demand games.

From 8am on Monday, August 20th, all season-ticket holders with Voucher A will be able to purchase seats for the match against the Eagles in person or by post.

At no stage will the commercial centre be able to take telephone bookings due to the requirements relating to Voucher A, and seats for the match will not be available from the Bexleyheath retail outlet, which only sells tickets for home matches on general sale.

The club intends to make an announcement on August 25th, the day of the home league fixture against Sheffield Wednesday, regarding any plans to extend ticket priority to Red Card members, should any seats remain.

Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Directions |© Charlton Athletic 2006

Comments

• Options
    wheres that can of worms i had?
  • Options
    it's ok, i've found them. someone has opened it though...
  • Options
    it's only right that those who never go get to cherry pick the best games (ducks for cover). My Ma and Pa arn't going to go as they are 70, realise they will have to stand the whole game and won't be able to see. Plus they are both past the age of doing fisticuffs with Palarse oiks.
  • Options
    make sure their VG's go to good homes with big mouths Large
  • Options
    already going to Golfie and his mate.
  • Options
    That goes to any other VG holders not fancying this one
  • Options
    Im a VG member and will be going to Swindon next week - I will have 3 spare swindon tickets stubs up for grabs. But aint that cheating on those that attended the Swindon match if the stubs are passed on to someone who didn't attend?
  • Options
    dont seem that hard getting a ticket if you want one,just ask a valley gold person whos not going,if we sell out is there a chance of more,alot of people will miss out if we only get 2400,and alot will go in there end,it will be in there intrest to gives us more,they never sell out.
  • Options
    2400?

I thought we went for the larger allocation?

I thought that section held 2800 anyway. Or have they segregated 400 seats in case of possible shoeing antics.

Im Valley Gold so sorted but I bet a few of our more, err, "passionate" fans will miss out. Boo.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Im a VG member and will be going to Swindon next week - I will have 3 spare swindon tickets stubs up for grabs. But aint that cheating on those that attended the Swindon match if the stubs are passed on to someone who didn't attend?
    I'll have a Swindon stub please mate!

I would love to go to Stoke away, but require a lift...(if any one can drop me a private message it will be much appreciated.)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love Valley Gold :-)
  • Options
    im not gonna have any away stubs and i havent got valley gold... looks like my hopes of going are dwindling :0(
  • Options
    As frustrating as this is if your not in Valley Gold (which I'm not) I think it is a pretty fair idea needing away ticket stubbs and should encourage a few more along to Stoke instead of watching it in the pub.

Hopefully the bloke who is gonna be my boss that week is into his football and lets me do a sly escape in time to drive to the potteries. Fingers crossed
  • Options
    Think they could have said 3 stubs from away games last season some people cant make stoke or swindon
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Tickets should be strictly limited to Valley Golders.

F*** the "regular" away fans as they are of no financial advantage to the club whatsoever.

*ducks*
  • Options
    I'll have a spare Stoke and Swindon ticket stub if someone can't make either of them games, and wants to go to Palarse.
  • Options
    I will have a VG or a Stoke stub as well, just need to wait on a couple of things
  • Options
    if anyone wants to help me out with stubbs or anything else that could help me to get a ticket.. i could repay in beer?
  • Options
    It will be a piece of p~~ss to get in the home end.
  • Options
    people who want to go will,they never sell out,and i already have 2 vg who aint attending for myself and mate,piece of piss really.