Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol Rovers [a] Tickets (SOLD OUT)

edited December 2023 in Match Day Travel
Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One fixture at Bristol Rovers are now on priority sale.

The club have received an allocation of 756 for the trip to the Memorial Stadium on Friday, December 29th (KO 7.45pm GMT), with tickets first on sale to fans with 620 loyalty points and Valley Gold. 

Click here to purchase your tickets for Bristol Rovers v Charlton.

PRICES

Standard tickets

Adult: £29

O65: £25

U18: £22

U14: £10 (when accompanied by a full paying adult)

Terraced tickets

Adult: £26

O65: £22

U18: £20

Ambulant disabled: 40 tickets are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair bays: Three bays are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM FOR BRISTOL ROVERS (TIMINGS GMT)

Phase 1: 620 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Thursday, December 7th @11am

Phase 2: 620 loyalty points - Thursday, December 7th @2pm

Phase 3: 590 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Thursday, December 7th @4pm

Phase 4: 590 loyalty points - Friday, December 8th @11am

Phase 5: 570 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Friday, December 8th @2pm

Phase 6: 520 loyalty points - Friday, December 8th @4pm

Phase 7: 460 loyalty points - Monday, December 11th @11am

Phase 8: 230 loyalty points - Monday, December 11th @2pm

Phase 9: General sale - Monday, December 11th @4pm

Match tickets can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 1pm on Thursday, December 28th.

VALLEY AWAY (TIMINGS GMT)

Coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £26 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Charlton: 1.00pm

Well Hall: 1.15pm

Bromley: 1.35pm

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 12.05pm

Gravesend: 12.30pm

Charlton: 1.00pm

Bexleyheath: 1.15pm

Dartford: 1.30pm

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Bristol Rovers.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/bristol-rovers-away-tickets-priority-sale-now

Train information
The last train departs from Bristol Parkway at 21.54 which obviously is almost impossible to get after the game.
The last train departs from Bristol Temple Meads at 22.40 arrives at Paddington 00.19
Bristol Temple Meads Station is about 2.5 miles away from the stadium, so it will probably a need a cab to connect with that train.
ASLEF have until 14th December to announce industrial action to affect travel on this day.

TFL services information

Tube

• Saturday service
  • Night Tube services running into Saturday 30 December

Elizabeth line

• Saturday service

DLR

• Saturday service
  • No service between Bank/Tower Gateway and Poplar/Canary Wharf
  • Bus

• Saturday service on day routes 
    • Weekday service on SL6
    • Normal Friday night services 

• National Rail
  • London Victoria station will have no Southeastern services between Saturday 23 December and Monday 1 January 2024 inclusive. Southeastern trains will use alternative London terminal stations.

Comments

• Options
    £29!
  • Options
    756!!! we was given over 1k last time 
  • Options
    Genuinely stupid prices.
  • Options
    756!!! we was given over 1k last time 
    They have a new stand going up behind the goal but not ready yet
  • Options
    9 phases again. 
    Surely this can be reduced. 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    U18 20-22 quid is a joke. So a 15 year olds ticket would be 20 quid minimum. They're taking the absolute piss, part of me not wants to go
  • Options
    U18 20-22 quid is a joke. So a 15 year olds ticket would be 20 quid minimum. They're taking the absolute piss, part of me not wants to go
    The game will be on Charlton TV, so you have that option as well 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    £29 to stand on that horrible open terrace in December, are they taking the piss?
  • Options
    £29 to stand on that horrible open terrace in December, are they taking the piss?
    Except it is

Terraced tickets

Adult: £26

O65: £22

U18: £20

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    I will of course still go, they could charge me 100 quid and I'd still probably justify it in my head
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    I will of course still go, they could charge me 100 quid and I'd still probably justify it in my head
    *nurse nurse* 
  • Options
    I can't convince anyone to come with me unsurprisingly. I've still got my house keys from my old Uni House opposite the ground. Could kip there if i'm quiet! 
  • Options
    Should be paying us to go to that ground
  • Options
    I hate that away terrace. It's a nightmare to see anything, the atmosphere is non existent and it's bloody freezing. 
  • Options
    Plus I'm not even sure it's in Bristol. Seems an age to get to it I swear Gloucester was closer and I nearly got knifed by some local lunatic the last time I went there at the pub up the road from the ground. 

All I'll say is Fuck the gas. 

Of course don't let my experiences put you off. 
  • Options
    • Allocation: 756

• Sold: 84

• On sale until: 1pm on Thursday, December 28th

• Options
    Want to go but you lot aren't selling it!  I'm in phase 7 anyway and would have to convince my lad he wants to go rather than spend the day playing laser tag with his mates.
  • Options
    Is it worth paying extra for the seats (taking my kids)?
  • Options
    It's a lot easier to go to Bristol Parkway if you're going by train. Don't have to navigate your way out/in to the city before and after the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2023
    Got mine but have gone for the seating. That terrace always looks miserable. Takes away the risk if getting caught in the rain too
  • Options
    It's a lot easier to go to Bristol Parkway if you're going by train. Don't have to navigate your way out/in to the city before and after the game.
    The last train departs from Bristol Parkway at 21.54 which obviously is almost impossible to get after the game.
  • Options
    I am probably going to drive to this and I will have 3 seats free as I don't think my cousins are going, 

If anyone wants a lift let me know, ideally in the Kent area and of course just a bit of a chip in with petrol. 

Seen the trains are quite tricky 
  • Options
    I am probably going to drive to this and I will have 3 seats free as I don't think my cousins are going, 

If anyone wants a lift let me know, ideally in the Kent area and of course just a bit of a chip in with petrol. 

Can you pick me up please.
  • Options
    Is it worth paying extra for the seats (taking my kids)?
    Definitely.
  • Options

Of course mate, Sao Paulo or Rio? 
  • Options
    I've had a mare, had the seated in my basket, went and asked the younguns, they've bottle a long away day (again) and I've come back to only the terraces left. 

You just know it's gonna rain now 😂
  • Options
    I was going to go, but the thought of a second visit there within 9 months was too much...
  • Options

Of course mate, Sao Paulo or Rio? 
    São Paulo please, it's cheaper for me to fly down to.