Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trying to get back to the Mobile Phone version of the site

Somehow managed to turn it onto the full desktop site on my phone. Now can't seem to find a way of changing it back to the phone version of the site. Usually there is a option at the bottom of the page to change it back to the mobile site but i can't see it. any advice/help to rectify this problem? 

Thanks.  

Comments

• Options
    Somehow managed to turn it onto the full desktop site on my phone. Now can't seem to find a way of changing it back to the phone version of the site. Usually there is a option at the bottom of the page to change it back to the mobile site but i can't see it. any advice/help to rectify this problem? 

Thanks.  
    If you scroll down to the bottom of the page then press mobile phone site.
    That should sort it.
  • Options

Thanks.  
    That should sort it.
    Yeah thats what I have done before when this has happened but that option isn't there. Just has the words 'powered by vanilla'
  • Options

Thanks.  
    That should sort it.
    Yeah thats what I have done before when this has happened but that option isn't there. Just has the words 'powered by vanilla'
    Aagh sorry, cannot help further.
  • Options
    Maybe try it from the home page rather than a thread. I don't know though as it's working alright for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    I'm a bloody moron. Got some setting on my menu that has been ticked desktop site only. Switched that off and all is good. 
    Thanks anyway.
    Thread can be closed now unless there is some who want to ridicule. Just about this though not about my life in general. 
  • Options
    I'm a bloody moron. Got some setting on my menu that has been ticked desktop site only. Switched that off and all is good. 
    Thanks anyway.
    Thread can be closed now unless there is some who want to ridicule. Just about this though not about my life in general. 
    Panic over, you can get back to enjoying life.
  • Options
    Moron 

:-)
  • Options
    You're not the only one this has happened to. Lol
  • Options
    Moron 

:-)
    No need for that, I was trying to help him.
  • Options
    having problems picking up my mug of tea. any advice/help to rectify this problem? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    don't worry. I've turned the mug round and used the handle. 

Thanks anyway.