Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piers Morgan

edited December 2023 in Not Sports Related
Im no fan of Harry, but how can Morgan keep getting away with this. He is, in my opinion, a disgusting human being, but seemingly teflon coated.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2023
    I actually for once agree with Morgan (who I dislike with a passion). Harry moans about media intrusion but he’s a media whore whose life is based upon making money from the highest bidder whilst trashing his family in the process. I’m staggered at what Harry has become.
    Well that’s what the tabloids have been telling us for years at least. Odd that. 🤔
  • Options
    How come Harry didn’t hack the mobile telephone of Morgan?
  • Options
    Harry seems to be the only relatively normal one out of that family of freaks. Don’t understand why people get so angry over him - weirdos.
  • Options
    Morgan wrote this in his book The Insider in 2001 

"Apparently, if you don't change the standard security code that every phone comes with, then anyone can call your number, and if you don't answer, tap in the four digit code to hear all your messages. I'll change mine just in case, but it makes me wonder how much public figures and celebrities are aware of this little trick".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anyone else see a post from grapevine and automatically assume it will be good and like it without reading, saving 10 minutes of your day?
  • Options
    Does anyone else see a post from grapevine and automatically assume it will be good and like it without reading, saving 10 minutes of your day?
    5 minutes well spent 
  • Options
    Arry n Morgan deserve one another, two self entitled self publicists who are not worth the paper on which all the 'stories' about them are printed .. pity Clarkson (another boring boor) didn't crack Morgan on the chops a bit harder when he had the chance
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    Harry seems to be the only relatively normal one out of that family of freaks. Don’t understand why people get so angry over him - weirdos.
    Because our taxes paid for his privileged life. It’s not who they are, it’s what the represent and who they represent, ie us

dont want the life or to do the job ?, no problem just move on

dont want press and public intrusion into your life ? Fine, don’t say things, ‘write’ books, have Netflix deals, sue everybody or give interviews that will flame the attention
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Does anyone actually like Piers Morgan? He's absolutely everywhere and yet I've never heard anyone describe him as anything but negative. I'm just hopeful this means we'll now be seeing less of him. 
  • Options
    Stig said:
    I find it quite bizarre that people attack Harry for being a self-publicist when his dad appears on postage stamps and his granny appears on every coin and banknote. Their whole family business is nothing but self publicity, yet the sole determining factor as to whether that self publicity is deemed good or bad is whether you happen to have an older brother or not.

As for Morgan, he's a disgusting individual and a law breaker. I'll save my ire for him, not his victims.
    Well Harry is a self publicist who simultaneously seems to want to left alone (he says.) A bit of "have the cake and eat it."

THAT SAID he is absolutely correct and has the moral high ground in this particular situation.