Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Port Vale [a] Tickets now on sale

Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One clash at Port Vale are now on sale.

The club have received an allocation of 1,167 for the trip to Vale Park on Saturday, January 6th (KO 3pm GMT).

Click here to purchase your tickets for Port Vale v Charlton.

PRICES

Adult: £25

O62: £20

U22: £17

U18: £12

U13: £2

Ambulant disabled: 30 tickets are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair bays: Wheelchair bays can be purchased directly through Port Vale's Ticket Office by calling 01782655821 or emailing ticketoffice@port-vale.co.uk.

Match tickets can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 4pm on Friday, January 5th.

VALLEY AWAY (TIMINGS GMT)

Coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £26 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Larkfield: 7.45am

Gravesend: 8.15am

Dartford: 8.30am

Bexleyheath: 8.45am

Charlton: 9am

COACH TWO

Bromley: 8.20am

Eltham: 8.45am

Charlton: 9am

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Port Vale.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/port-vale-away-tickets-sale-now

ASLEF have until Friday 22nd December to announce industrial action to affect train travel on this day

Comments

• Options
    Not the easiest ground to get to from the station. Remember getting buses to take some supporters along with some directors of Charlton from the railway station to the ground in the early 1990s.

Trust you will see a better team in the new year .
  • Options
    Not the easiest ground to get to from the station. Remember getting buses to take some supporters along with some directors of Charlton from the railway station to the ground in the early 1990s.

Trust you will see a better team in the new year .
    The first game after the window opens (new signings can't play on NYD)...
  • Options
    Booked trains to Longport via Stafford - four of us worked out at just over £32 each......
  • Options
    • Allocation: 1,167

• Sold: 76

• On sale until: 4pm on Friday, January 5th

• Options
    HandG said:
    Booked trains to Longport via Stafford - four of us worked out at just over £32 each......
    Is that with a railcard of some description,  mate? I'd go if I could do it on the train for that kind of price.

• Options
    edited December 2023
    An option could be Marylebone to Moor Street and change. This route can sometimes do good fares.

Stoke is about 40 minutes from New Street.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    HandG said:
    Is that with a railcard of some description,  mate? I'd go if I could do it on the train for that kind of price.

No, just an alternative route I found which is loads cheaper than going via Stoke. It may be a bit more for less than four people.

• Options

The ticket office will be closed during the festive period to in-person visitors and callers, but tickets will still be able to be purchased online by clicking here.

Ticket office opening hours

• Friday, December 22nd – 11am – 5pm
    • Saturday, December 23rd – 10.30am – 1pm, with in-person ticket office open until half-time
    • Sunday, December 24th – Closed
    • Monday, December 25th – Closed
    • Tuesday, December 26th – Closed
    • Wednesday, December 27th – Closed
    • Thursday, December 28th – 11am – 5pm
    • Friday, December 29th – 11am – 5pm
    • Saturday, December 30th – Closed
    • Sunday, December 31st – 10am – 2pm
    • Monday, January 1st – 10.30am – 1pm
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/opening-hours-over-festive-period
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:

The ticket office will be closed during the festive period to in-person visitors and callers, but tickets will still be able to be purchased online by clicking here.

Ticket office opening hours

• Friday, December 22nd – 11am – 5pm
    • Saturday, December 23rd – 10.30am – 1pm, with in-person ticket office open until half-time
    • Sunday, December 24th – Closed
    • Monday, December 25th – Closed
    • Tuesday, December 26th – Closed
    • Wednesday, December 27th – Closed
    • Thursday, December 28th – 11am – 5pm
    • Friday, December 29th – 11am – 5pm
    • Saturday, December 30th – Closed
    • Sunday, December 31st – 10am – 2pm
    • Monday, January 1st – 10.30am – 1pm
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/opening-hours-over-festive-period
    Fair play to the ticket office being open on New Year's Eve which this year falls on a Sunday but a day before a game.
  • Options
    No National Rail strikes have been announced to affect train travel on this day.
  • Options

• Sold: 114

• Options
    New Year in Stoke and its surrounds. How fucking depressing.
  • Options
    New ground for me, and missing Orient and Brizzle instead.
  • Options

• Sold: 398

• Options
    Looks like we'll struggle to take 600.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Was going to tick this one off but going to swerve it. Got zero interest in giving any more time and money to following this team atm
    This is the one that has broke me, was on the list this season but lost all enthusiasm to spend the cash and lose a day for this team & manager anymore.

Hopefully I regret it and those dragging themselves there get a performance. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 3
    Last time I went there was a post in the way. Pick your seat wisely.
    It was also grey, cold and raining.

• Options
    Went to this last season - dreadful Charlton performance, and what a dismal town - got followed by the Police from Longport station, and they tried to make us go to a pub, which we realised was an f’ing long way from the ground - managed to convince a home only pub landlady to let us in - we happily chatted with Vale fans pre match, but Police came in and tried to chuck us out - landlady was very nice and said we had been very well behaved, plus some Vale fans told them to leave us alone

The stadium is quite impressive, but of its time - was clearly built to be a big ground

Day capped off by some numpty Charlton fans in our carriage on the way back to London kicking off, resulting in BTP being in our carriage essentially all the way back to London

Am I going this season - nah !!!
  • Options
    Went to this last season - dreadful Charlton performance, and what a dismal town - got followed by the Police from Longport station, and they tried to make us go to a pub, which we realised was an f’ing long way from the ground - managed to convince a home only pub landlady to let us in - we happily chatted with Vale fans pre match, but Police came in and tried to chuck us out - landlady was very nice and said we had been very well behaved, plus some Vale fans told them to leave us alone

The stadium is quite impressive, but of its time - was clearly built to be a big ground

Day capped off by some numpty Charlton fans in our carriage on the way back to London kicking off, resulting in BTP being in our carriage essentially all the way back to London

Am I going this season - nah !!!
    I reckon they were Met plod on your tail! :)
  • Options
    Remember the days when only two Lewis Coaches went up to Vale Park in the 1970s.

Game got called off just as we arrived outside the ground. 

We ended up travelling back to Villa Park to watch Aston Villa beat Sheffield Utd 5-1 in the FA Cup.  Standing in The Holt End was quite funny with our red and white colours on.
  • Options
    edited January 3
    Have they changed their away end to the other side recently? Same to what Blackburn did. 
  • Options
    Remember the days when only two Lewis Coaches went up to Vale Park in the 1970s.

Game got called off just as we arrived outside the ground. 

We ended up travelling back to Villa Park to watch Aston Villa beat Sheffield Utd 5-1 in the FA Cup.  Standing in The Holt End was quite funny with our red and white colours on.
    Going by train to this particular match was far more entertaining I promise you.
  • Options
    398 need yer bumps reading...
  • Options
    Last time I went there was a post in the way. Pick your seat wisely.
    It was also grey, cold and raining.

I think there will be plenty of seats to pick from in the away end!