Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What time is your Christmas dinner?

Prompted by my sons declaring that 1pm was a late start to Christmas dinner, also by the comment on rate my plate, I would be interested in what time you all sit down for Christmas dinner. Google seems to suggest the average time the British have Christmas dinner is 2pm.

Comments

• Options
    In about 15 minutes at 2.30ish
  • Options
    Pub, 12 to 13.30. Dinner now 😋
  • Options
    Just had starter (Prawn Cocktail) - half hour break - then main course - so 3pm’ish

We are staying in a house at Dungeness, so had to wait for tide to drop, to do the Dogs Xmas day walk at Dymchurch, otherwise would have been circa 1.30
  • Options
    In about an hour... Wife only put the Turkey in the Oven @ 8am
  • Options
    Just had starter (Prawn Cocktail) - half hour break - then main course - so 3pm’ish

We are staying in a house at Dungeness, so had to wait for tide to drop, to do the Dogs Xmas day walk at Dymchurch, otherwise would have been circa 1.30
    Is the Pilot open down there over Christmas? The fish and chips is the business in there!
  • Options
    I reckon 3.30 pm ish
  • Options
    TomCAFC said:

Is the Pilot open down there over Christmas? The fish and chips is the business in there!
    Yes - but not today - I think it reopens tmrw 
  • Options
    Don't do traditional dinner any more, buffet style from 5pm.
  • Options

sliced tomahawk steak with the usual vegetables and gravy, and a very nice Amarone at 15%. Well nice, so I don't care what you say. You'll say it anyway...
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

sliced tomahawk steak with the usual vegetables and gravy, and a very nice Amarone at 15%. Well nice, so I don't care what you say. You'll say it anyway...
    What time did you have that?
  • Sponsored links: