Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help needed to find an old friend

My sister is trying to find an old friend, they both used to do Irish dancing in their teens. She went to her wedding and since then has lost track of her. 

My sister has tried Facebook, so I said I might be able to get help from CL.

Alex O'Connell (maiden name) married to Tony Romano in Sept 2000. Think they were living in Eltham/ Greenwich area. Alex would be in her mid 50s, now.

So does anyone know either her or her husband?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Are there any clubs that do Irish Dancing? Perhaps you could try them.
  • Options
    i know you B72 and your a pussycat and wouldn’t hurt a fly.
  • Options
    The 192.com seems to come with them. My sister tried to phone, no answer and she said she will write, so if they are still at the address listed, she may reunited.
  • Options
    The 192.com seems to come with them. My sister tried to phone, no answer and she said she will write, so if they are still at the address listed, she may reunited.
    Well good luck. A word of caution, the 192.com info says Tony Romano was on the electoral roll for that address up to 2019, so they may have moved on.
  • Options
    The house they lived in changed hands in 2018.
  • Options
    My sister is trying to find an old friend, they both used to do Irish dancing in their teens. She went to her wedding and since then has lost track of her. 

My sister has tried Facebook, so I said I might be able to get help from CL.

Alex O'Connell (maiden name) married to Tony Romano in Sept 2000. Think they were living in Eltham/ Greenwich area. Alex would be in her mid 50s, now.

So does anyone know either her or her husband?

Thanks in advance.
    Only time I've ever asked for this sort of help is when I wanted to seriously hurt someone. 

I hope you're intentions are good 
    Is that why you’re known as the Blackpool Bruiser?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Sure they are not a hairdresser in Blackpool? 
    No wonder Blackpool wanted to hurt him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The house they lived in changed hands in 2018.
    New owners could have a forwarding address
  • Options
    If you know someone who has Genesreunited, you can check the register of electors easily enough.