Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top S Housery

Have to give it to Orient’s Theo Archibald.

Won a free kick. Ref gets out his spray and marks out the line. When the ref turned away, Archibald scooped up the foam, walked five yards forward and wiped his hand on the grass for a new line.

If it wasn’t right infront of the Charlton fans, he’d have got away with it. Very surprised he wasn’t booked. Ten out of ten for trying it on though. 

Comments

• Options
    Have to give it to Orient’s Theo Archibald.

Won a free kick. Ref gets out his spray and marks out the line. When the ref turned away, Archibald scooped up the foam, walked five yards forward and wiped his hand on the grass for a new line.

If it wasn’t right infront of the Charlton fans, he’d have got away with it. Very surprised he wasn’t booked. Ten out of ten for trying it on though. 
    It was a good one.

Weirdly, if he had of gotten away with it, I’m not sure it would have helped him much. From that angle, taking the free kick closer to the box probably wouldn’t be helpful.
  • Options
    Totally agree, but how did the ref spot the "shenanigans" when he was  walking the 10yards? His back was turned! He did well to pick up on it.
  • Options
    Totally agree, but how did the ref spot the "shenanigans" when he was  walking the 10yards? His back was turned! He did well to pick up on it.
    Charlton's fans jeering & booing. 
  • Options
    It was properly funny. Turning around and smiling with that shit eating grin was very good. We'd love it if one of ours did it tbf
  • Options
    I clocked him second half and said look at that fruitcake,  hes a proper unit , looks like a rugby player and a bit billy bunter , he was definitely a sandwich short of a picnic
    I cracked up and he didn't give a fuck 
    @Braziliance did you get any footage of this ?
  • Options
    I clocked him second half and said look at that fruitcake,  hes a proper unit , looks like a rugby player and a bit billy bunter , he was definitely a sandwich short of a picnic
    Footage of what mate, him bringing the ball more forwards? 

If so no, most of the game I was daydreaming thinking about board and quiz games night 😎
  • Options
    I don't think he is the brightest, he was wearing a weird head band in the Malaga friendly and getting some grief for it so felt it a good idea to lift it up and shout at us how he had just come back from a  having a hair transplant, that stopped the banter, (not).  
  • Options

If so no, most of the game I was daydreaming thinking about board and quiz games night 😎
    when Orient got a free kick the ref sprayed the foam,  then walked and sprayed the foam where the wall would be and at that point Archibald picked up the foam and made a line nearer with it
  • Options

when Orient got a free kick the ref sprayed the foam,  then walked and sprayed the foam where the wall would be and at that point Archibald picked up the foam and made a line nearer with it
    No I didn't capture it fella, truthfully I don't even remember it happening, I kept getting distracted by that dancing dragon mascot and the people in their flats 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2023
    I wish I'd been there to see it. The bloke was just having a laugh which I'm all for in these days of po-faced, arms crossed goal celebrations and walking onto the pitch with upturned palms and staring at the heavens like you're  sent by God.
    Tossers.