Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burton Albion [A] Tickets now on Sale

Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One fixture at Burton Albion are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 1,630 for the trip to the Pirelli Stadium on Saturday, January 20th (KO 3pm GMT).

Click here to purchase your tickets for Burton v Charlton.

PRICES

Seated

Adult: £22

O65/U23: £20

U17: £12

Terraced

Adult: £18

O65: £16

U23: £13

U17: £5

Ambulant disabled: 30 tickets are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair bays: 10 bays are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

Match tickets can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 4pm on Friday, January 19th.

VALLEY AWAY (TIMINGS GMT)

Coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £26 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Bromley: 9.20am

Eltham: 9.45am

Charlton: 10am

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 8.50am

Gravesend: 9.15am

Dartford: 9.30am

Bexleyheath: 9.45am

Charlton: 10am

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/burton-away-tickets-now-sale

Train information

The route to Burton via Tamworth from Euston will involve a rail replacement bus service.

Alternative routes are from Euston change at Birmingham New Street or from St Pancras change at Derby.

Any industrial action by ASLEF will have to be announced by or on Friday 5th Jan to affect travel on this day.

Comments

• Options
    • Allocation: 1,630

• Sold: 208

• On sale until: 4pm on Friday, January 19th

• Options
    There will be no industrial action on the railways on this day.

• Sold: 236

• Options
    edited January 5
    Got our three, staying in nearby Tutbury for two nights to make the most of the celebrated local produce.
    Found a very good pub in Burton after the game last time which did a beautiful blackberry stout and had an enjoyable covers band on Saturday night, but damned if I can remember the name of it.

Edit: I suspect it was The Coopers Tavern but can't be completely certain. Beer was taken.
  • Options

• Sold: 323

• Options

• Sold: 342

• Options

• Sold: 444

• Options
    My eldest is going to this , full respect or he needs his head checked , not a new ground to him or his mates , proper fans who support Charlton and not the 'ooooh it's a new ground' freak show amongst our support 

Am tempted to go to this as it would be a new ground for me.
  • Options
    Wanted to go to this as new ground for me but £65 train return for myself and Jnr (with railcard) put me off. 
  • Options
    Wanted to go to this as new ground for me but £65 train return for myself and Jnr (with railcard) put me off. 
    Done it a couple of times mate, have one of mine 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My eldest is going to this , full respect or he needs his head checked , not a new ground to him or his mates , proper fans who support Charlton and not the 'ooooh it's a new ground' freak show amongst our support 
    I don't want to go at all, will be my 4th visit here, but the opportunity to boo Appleton in the flesh is always too hard to ignore. 

• Options
    Burton have just fought back to 2-2 against Derby after looking dead and buried.
  • Options
    Their new loan signing from Man U scores 3 minutes after coming on for his debut!
  • Options
    Wait until next season when we'll be top. 
  • Options
    I’m quite relieved they scored two in a way as the commentators mentioned they hadn’t scored more than one goal in a league game since October and I thought…well you can guess what I thought.
  • Options

• Sold: 458

• On sale until: 1pm on Friday, January 19th

• Options
    2 heading across from the Shropshire hills.
  • Options
    Me and the godson are making the short trip from stoke,  hoping for a change In our fortunes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are the tickets e-tickets or can they be picked up in Burton? 
  • Options
    Are the tickets e-tickets or can they be picked up in Burton? 
    Collect/Pay on the day.
  • Options
    TFL travel information for those heading for Euston or St Pancras on Saturday

Elizabeth Line
    No service between Abbey Wood & Paddington due to scheduled engineering work.

DLR
    No service between Woolwich Arsenal & Poplar/Stratford International due to scheduled engineering work
    https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/
  • Options
    Well it's finally happened. Out of the two cousins, the 17 year old has 0 interest and wants to go and do something else with his weekend and the 15 year old has outright refused to go to anymore away games until we can win at home as he feels he's wasting his Saturday. 

Little glory hunting feckers. 

But on a more serious note, this is why I stress about shit managers etc, you need to convince the younger fans to keep going as they aren't as brainwashed/addicted yet as the older fans. 

I can say with 100% confidence George would go if we were in the mix and Fred would go if we even had won a few games before now. 

What ? 
  • Options
    edited January 18
    Well it's finally happened. Out of the two cousins, the 17 year old has 0 interest and wants to go and do something else with his weekend and the 15 year old has outright refused to go to anymore away games until we can win at home as he feels he's wasting his Saturday. 

But on a more serious note, this is why I stress about shit managers etc, you need to convince the younger fans to keep going as they aren't as brainwashed/addicted yet as the older fans. 

I can say with 100% confidence George would go if we were in the mix and Fred would go if we even had won a few games before now. 

What ? 

What about Rod, Jane, Bungle and Zippy? 
  • Options

What ? 

Zippy was a Liverpool fan…
  • Options

What ? 

Bungle will be in the away dugout  ;)
  • Options

I’ll be there but I wouldn’t even think about going if I was under the legal drinking age. You’ll have more luck with them then! 
  • Options

What ? 
    I'm just ranting that us being this shit turns away fans. 

NabySarr said:

I’ll be there but I wouldn’t even think about going if I was under the legal drinking age. You’ll have more luck with them then! 
    I genuinely think it will get worse then mate, they'll have more to do on their Saturdays 😂