Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It’s The Fans!

edited December 2023 in General Charlton
Every season it’s the same, sack/get rid of the players/manager/board/owners!

But, what’s been the common denominator in these past few seasons, the fans! Yes, that’s right, the fans. Always moaning, whining and complaining and yet we never say get rid of the fans!

Well, enough is enough! I think it’s time to protest and get rid of the fans, who’s with me?

While I’m at it, may I put forward the fans of Darlington as our replacements, seem a nice bunch?

😹 

Comments

• Options
    You first, cheerio.
  • Options
    You first, cheerio.
    Sillav nitram has left the building;)
  • Options
    There are some fans we’d be better off without like those who sing songs about incestuous opposition fans or who shout continual abuse at our own players. 
    But this goes for all clubs, some more than others.
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzz .........
  • Options
    Are recent owners are been very successful in getting rid of fans so no need to protest.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    I think someones already getting rid of them, there was hardly any at the Valley watching last week.
  • Options
    The main culpruit is a little fella called Ben. He runs a poisonous forum and uses it to create an army of haters. All his posts are subliminal messages, telling us to attack the club.
  • Options
    Will happily transfer to Arsenal if we can agree terms.
    But can you afford them?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The main culpruit is a little fella called Ben. He runs a poisonous forum and uses it to create an army of haters. All his posts are subliminal messages, telling us to attack the club.
    Have you got a link, sounds much better than this place.