Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LATEST POLL: So, the $64m question....VOTE NOW !

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Time to nail your colours to the mast before it all starts

Comments

• Options
    did you see that on sky sports news we were voted 17% most likely to win the championship with wolves on 16%.

dunno who voted mind....
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2007
    t'was viewers, i voted with my red button!
  • Options
    Gees - we are a confident lot! Be interesting to revisit this in a month's time!
  • Options
    i think we will be thereabouts,but just don't see us as automatic.playoffs at best.

september 1st is such a big game for us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]september 1st is such a big game for us.
    Not for Palace though, they don't care

Ha ha ha ha
  • Options
    top two is a big ask . maybe . but i think probably 4th then win at wembley again.
  • Options
    this is bollox - i have seen at least two people say we will finish 13th - where's ya vote CUNNING
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I've said playoffs - Just hope I dont have to come back to two wembley finals (FA cup final & Champions would be preferable) - That would just be typical Charlton (or not so typical really)
  • Options
    I put us in the top two, I always think it is best to start with optimism and then watched it get systematically drained away ;)
    I reckon we could be in the top two if we get off to a good start or have a sustained run somewhere in the season.
    Fired up for tomorrow, got a slightly longer journey to get to the Valley now, but somehow that just makes it better :)