Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Compulsory post for all true CLifers!

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much are you looking forward to tomorrow..... 10

(Smudge could you start a poll perhaps?)

Comments

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    97, its just a shame i am busy and cant make it!
  • Options
  • Options
    10 not an eleven because I have to work in the morning :-(
  • Options
    9 - want to leave a little room for it to be better than anticipated!
  • Options
    10 without a doubt.
  • Options
    stooopid question !

10 - its going to be the wedding of the year !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    must be a 9.5
  • Options

I'm feeling nervous and excited all at once today - so god knows how I'm going to be in the morning!

Mx
  • Options
    8 - peed off as no radio commentary
  • Options
    Now its crept up on me and with our new signings I would give it a 9.

Palace away is 11.
  • Options
    7 but only because I will be missing the game due to a wedding that my missus has informed me I am not allowed to duck out of leaving her with a 6 year old, a 4 year old and a new born to look after. :-(
  • Options
    10 - we've now got a team capable of playing with flair and ability
  • Options
    10........ as always

only concern is the central defence and that Scuntthorpe will have a settled team
  • Options
    9.5 - need to leave some room for beer
  • Options

Usually I'm not that fussed about the first couple of matches and only get into footie in September but Pards and the team have done a great job in shuffling a few old players out and bringing in new faces and my feeling right now is that while some won't live up to the hype and transfer fees that pthers will and that we could be on the verge of a new era at Charlton. For the last coouple of seasons in the Premiership we stiched together a side and papered over a few cracks with the consequence being that too often we were playing for a draw, even at home. Hopefully now with an exciting young squad we have something to build on.
  • Options
    10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back in a seat with some leg room as well!

Carm on!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    10, but also not going to be there as at the same weding as AFKA....which I'm sure will be fantastic...but who gets married on the first day of the season???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]10, but also not going to be there as at the same weding as AFKA....

Hope you've been working on your Grease...Born to Hand Jive !!
  • Options
    9 as I won't be there daughters birthday party.
  • Options
    A very solid 10...

after lifes nasty twists and turns is blooming nice to get something you can rely on again.
  • Options

i haven't slept properly for the last few nights due to child-like excitement, i reckon i'll probably wake up about 6am tomorrow.
  • Options
    11 I caaaaaaan't wait! Haven't been able to for weeks!!!!! Might even treat myself to a ranko Valley cheeseburger!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]7 but only because I will be missing the game due to a wedding that my missus has informed me I am not allowed to duck out of leaving her with a 6 year old, a 4 year old and a new born to look after. :-(

these FPO's can be so damned unreasonable sometimes
  • Options
    Get a Wimpy in the ground. They're great!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]stooopid question !

10 - its going to be the wedding of the year !!!

wouldn't go, simple as, even if it was my own.
  • Options
    "...but who gets married on the first day of the season??? "

erm I might do.. 090808

doh!