Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steve Avory, Karoy Anderson, Nathan Asiimwe and Harvey Kedwell at Bromley Addicks on 1 February

edited January 25 in General Charlton
Steve Avory has kindly agreed to be guest of Bromley Addicks on Thursday 1 February 

The 
 director will be joined by a pair of current academy players

All #cafc fans welcome 

7.30pm at the RBL club in Petts Wood, free entry

Comments

• Options
    In case you missed this.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options

Academy Director Steve Avory will take part in an open question and answer meeting with Bromley Addicks on Thursday, February 1st.

Avory will be accompanied by Karoy Anderson, Nathan Asiimwe and Harvey Kedwell at the event, which is set to get under way from 7.30pm at the Royal British Legion Club in Petts Wood. The club and downstairs bar will be open earlier so fans can arrive from 6.30pm onwards.

Entry is free and the meeting is open to all Charlton supporters - including non-Bromley Addicks members. 

The full address for the venue is: Royal British Legion, Queensway, Petts Wood, Orpington, Kent, BR5 1DH.

@AFKABartram @LoOkOuT @Stig

Can the player names be added to the title please

• Options
    Bump and thanks for the title change @admin

Any chance of a sticky?
  • Options
    I assume the former footballers and managers who live in the Bromley area will be attending  ;)
  • Options
    I assume the former footballers and managers who live in the Bromley area will be attending  ;)
    Standing room only.
  • Options
    Did the board member attend as was rumoured?
  • Options
    Any brief highlights to share guys? I've always found Avory to be good value. 
  • Options
    Very enjoyable evening. 
    Avory spoke very well. 
    The lads were all a credit to themselves & the club. All modest, shy & unassuming.
    All joined Charlton around 8 years old. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I may have missed it elsewhere, but will anyone be releasing notes/minutes for this event?