Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

pubs tomorrow - where is everyone going?

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
and more importantly, is the Oak going to be open tomorrow?

Oak for me. If not open then possibly back to the Bugle.

Comments

• Options
    Oak is closed D.
  • Options
    all about the rose tomorrow..

would imagine its going to be silly packed though with the oak out of the game.
  • Options
    Oak is closed... you're not talking to 1905 - he knows this info.

Oak wont be open till bank holiday - if they are lucky.

Anchor after the game definitely and make sure you visit the loos!!! they are both done up to the nines, all spangly and glittery and they now have small flat screens around the pub... still no Sky Sports tho just sky sports news.
  • Options
    The loos are amazing in the anchor, me and Ketman thought we were in some posh club!

Few lifers will be sunning it in The Swan pre match
  • Options
    swan before the game as its got a garden the bugle is an orrible pub and they don't open that back door anymore.

dunno where after. but yes curb_it, the loos are amazing in the anchor!! all thos hand creams etc. they're excellent. new carpet too!
  • Options
    New carpet? what about the whole new decor - blocked in the kitchen too. did it all without closing the pub.

the swan is worse than the bugle during the week prob not on match day.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2007
    nothing to see here
  • Options
    I can't remember what it was like before, ijust remember the floor being spongey!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]whispering suze...

shhhhhhhh
  • Options
    The first comment about the Swan on BeerInTheEvening:
    "the barmaid juggles her tits at you when asked {when you get to know her}. and they sell crisps"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]swan before the game as its got a garden the bugle is an orrible pub and they don't open that back door anymore.

dunno where after. but yes curb_it, the loos are amazing in the anchor!! all thos hand creams etc. they're excellent. new carpet too!

feel free to pop in for a drink on your way down.
  • Options
    Dunno yet
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

feel free to pop in for a drink on your way down.

cheers but with mate from wagas so might just knock to say hello as we pass. you off anywhere after?

ps> you done me dad's competition thing?
  • Options
    Bugle
  • Options
    the horse and groom i think.
  • Options
    Might pop down the Bull in Woolwich to watch the Celtic game early doors, then jump on the train.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

cheers but with mate from wagas so might just knock to say hello as we pass. you off anywhere after?

ps> you done me dad's competition thing?

no i havent done your dads thing...

and the Anchor after for a good sesh. staying in tonight to prepare for it.
  • Options
    Guys and girls if the Oak is closed where would you reccomend before the game to watch the spurs game and have a decent beer.
  • Options
    all my lot are at a weding this weekend so doubt i'll bother -
  • Options
    The horse and groom will be showing it. not sure about the beer in there - tend to avoid but it will be big enough to cope as they are throwing open the previously unknown backyard with outhouse and putting a fridge out there to flog bottles of beer cider etc and banging out rolls and pies etc out there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tom, we'll be in the Swan most of the day up to the match. Look for the bloke dressed as a pirate. Ahar!
  • Options
    I said AHAR! Where be my crew you bunch of landlubbers!
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited August 2007
  • Options
    The plume of feathers.
  • Options
    Anchor
  • Options
    Woolwich Elephant & Castle
    Then into Charlton H&G i think
  • Options
    Enjoy lads, just been for a run, washed the motor and the suns out. All that's missing is that tingly feeling of knowing i'm going down The Valley later.

Bloody weddings !! Enjoy
  • Options
    Alright, it was more a truffle shuffle than a run...... :-)
  • Options
    I waddled three miles this morning as well.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]The first comment about the Swan on BeerInTheEvening:
    "the barmaid juggles her tits at you when asked {when you get to know her}. and they sell crisps"[/quote]

My wonderful brother wrote that comment, he also claims that the Bugles a millwall pub.