Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++Lewis Fiorini signs on loan from Man City++

Comments

• Options
    As discussed earlier, some mixed responses from Blackpool last season but more weighted on the positive. 

• Options
    Does this mean we can get rid of/kill Fraser now?
  • Options
    edited January 5
    He's done something many of our players have failed to do.......score against Millwall.

Then again, he's done what virtually all Charlton players have also done.....lost to Millwall. 

PS.  Do we only sign players that have played for Appleton / his former clubs. 
  • Options
    Oh Lord, another one who thinks Appleton is the bees knees.

Help.
    Perhaps we have him all wrong...🙄
  • Options
    If he is like Jim Melrose great.

If he is like Tedic enough said.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Help.
    God forbid players trust at process 
  • Options
    No hard feelings over Tedic at least!

Glad we're focusing on midfield initially
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Florin is it?
    Hope he's not two bob.
    Bet you've been waiting all day for that one...🙄
  • Options
    Well this one was out of the blue... any idea what he's like?
  • Options
    Welcome to the Valley Lewis 
    Another decant signing 
  • Options
    I’m more positive over this one than the Chef Wendy geezer. Would have been happier if they’d been some sort of buy option at the end of the season if he does well. 
  • Options
    Combative, dynamic and scores goals. Sounds like Gallagher. 

Ahh but has had injury issues.... 
  • Options
    Perfect,  a relegated loanee joins the unwanted from a relegation threatened squad ... what great times

the barrel properly being scraped 

I mean we are just hoping to stay up 

load of cnut 
    Sounds like your happy with him joining us ha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clearly Appleton isn’t going anywhere at the moment and they are trusting him with this window to see if he can start turning things around. And to have someone who trusts him and his process can only be a positive.

It’s been a positive day, but there is a lot more that is needed and these are needed to be followed by more guaranteed permanent incomings.
  • Options
    Well this one was out of the blue... any idea what he's like?
    Probably a load of old tat, just like Scott/Appletons other signings and recommendations....and people call me negative 😀 
  • Options
    edited January 5
    I first heard of him today. We need bodies. He is one. Not overly excited but who knows.  Welcome and good luck to Fiorini.

The fact Apple's says he is one of the best he has ever worked with... Either he is a gem or Apples has only worked with seriously limited players.
  • Options
    Never heard of him, but good luck.
  • Options
    Melrose said:
    They'll have to do better than Bakinson and Fiorini to get fans back at the valley
    Melrose said:
    They'll have to do better than Bakinson and Fiorini to get fans back at the valley
    I’m not going back if all they do is sign 4th class cast offs 
  • Options

Help.
    And another that’s buzzing to join us too. What’s not to like?
  • Options
    Hardly inspiring so far given our run of form and league position.
    Plus side, if Fiorini worked under Appleton then perhaps Scott is listening to him.
    Down side, a load of old tosh and we're not getting players in with experience to help fight off relegation.