Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Atmosphere

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
can tomorrow be as good as the Spuds last game...

Comments

• Options
    i think its really important that those there set the tone for the rest of the season. Be loud and proud and get behind the boys from the off,

COME ON YOU REDS !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    coooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on you reds
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i think its really important that those there set the tone for the rest of the season. Be loud and proud and get behind the boys from the off,

COME ON YOU REDS !!!!!!!!

Key phrase in that smudger. 'Those there' Where is our leader when we need him?

Doing bloody jazz hands at a wedding, getting drunk on free pimms and soda! That's where

As a protest we won't create the normal ampitheatre-like atmosphere but we will be unusually silent.

So ner
  • Options
    Jazz hands, will certainly be coming out. Even heard the Birdie Song has been requested.

You can cope without me for one game. It will give those around me a false sense of hope that i've not renewed.

You can put up with my one-man noise machine at Stoke :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Even heard the Birdie Song has been requested.

If the DJ plays that he deserves to be cast out of the union. I've never even heard Ketters play that!! ;-)
  • Options
    they'll be a Bugsy Malone medley as well :-)
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Mother of God.
  • Options
    I know I'm on my own here, but every time this gets bumped up to the top the name "Russ Abbott" pops into my head.

*looks down, shakes head*
  • Options
    Thanks off it - that was the same for me but I just couldnt think of his name.

BTW you lot...what's wrong with the Birdie song...? the only other toon that should be on everyone's MP3 and turntable at sucn a gig is Agadoo - you know it makes sense!
  • Options
    i'm being 100% serious on the bidie song, the bride has requested it.

if the stag do was anything to go by, its going to be one messy wedding.

gone completely off topic now......err, SING UP !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i was at a wedding once when the bride and groom first dance was the birdie song... all the actions and everything, for about 20 secons then went into their proper smoochie one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i was at a wedding once when the bride and groom first dance was the birdie song... all the actions and everything, for about 20 secons then went into their proper smoochie one.

Excellent. I did a wedding the other week and the bride wanted 'A whole new world' by Celine Dion and some bloke as my mate was meant to be doing it he gave me a CD marked 'Kev & Kelly wedding' and had put all the brides requests on it.

Handy, I thought.

The bride asked me at the start of the night if I had afformentioned song. I said yes. She said 'It ain't the Jordan one is it?'

No, I said confident in the knowledge that my DJ buddy had got the right one.

Imagine the look on their faces as the dulcet tones of a certain Katie Price start echoing around the venue.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i was at a wedding once when the bride and groom first dance was the birdie song... all the actions and everything, for about 20 secons then went into their proper smoochie one.

this is reminding me of that Vicar of Dibley episode when the girlie (cant remember her name) got married - her bridemaids were teletubbies.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

Excellent. I did a wedding the other week and the bride wanted 'A whole new world' by Celine Dion and some bloke as my mate was meant to be doing it he gave me a CD marked 'Kev & Kelly wedding' and had put all the brides requests on it.

Handy, I thought.

The bride asked me at the start of the night if I had afformentioned song. I said yes. She said 'It ain't the Jordan one is it?'

No, I said confident in the knowledge that my DJ buddy had got the right one.

Imagine the look on their faces as the dulcet tones of a certain Katie Price start echoing around the venue.

feck me... im soooo glad ive found my DJ!

lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Even heard the Birdie Song has been requested.

If the DJ plays that he deserves to be cast out of the union. I've never even heard Ketters play that!! ;-)

He's got the Pete Tong/Paul Hardcastle 80's Remix!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Hehe

Got out of it by sliding into the proper one after about a minute of the shit one. I did another wedding where the grrom wanted 'I could be so good for you' by Dennis Waterman. The dancefloor didn't stay empty for long the bride was loving it!!