Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Direct Bikes Retro DB50 Moped in A1 condition, only 564 miles extra incl. Oxford chain/Top Box/cover

edited January 7 in Social Groups
Retro Direct Bikes DB50 50cc scooter/moped in A1 condition with all paperwork, manuals, 2 sets of all keys and a genuine 908km (i.e. only 564 miles!). I’ve owned this since 2022 when it had 350km on the clock. Never dropped or involved in any accidents etc with the bodywork and mechanics all in perfect condition. Tyres in ‘as new’ condition. All electrics work perfectly. Sailed through the mot in May and only ridden once since. I replaced the battery last summer as they tend to run down if. It ridden regularly. 

Extras include the professionally fitted top box that takes a large helmet, Oxford heavy duty lock (2 keys), original tools and a weatherproof bike cover - all in great condition and as shown in the photos. Owned and ridden carefully by me (middle age) and a previous lady owner.

Very cheap to run, insure and easy to maintain. Would be a perfect bike for commuting or the first step on the ladder to owning a motorbike. Priced to sell. Available immediately from BR6 (Orpington South). £650