Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO Dave Mehmet

Dave Mehmet in The Bull Chislehurst (the ginger one).
All ex-Millwall, you may recognise the outside 2.
Millwall fans would probably get all 6.

Comments

• Options
    Andy Roberts and Keith Stevens are the outside two.  I reckon there were 12 of them at the beginning but Andy Roberts got hungry and ate 6 of them!!!!!
  • Options
    Andy Roberts and Keith Stevens are the outside two.  I reckon there were 12 of them at the beginning but Andy Roberts got hungry and ate 6 of them!!!!!
    Correct.
  • Options
    I used to work with his lovely wife 🤗
  • Options
    Fucking hell, Rhino looks exactly the same apart from the hair  :D 
  • Options
    edited January 8
    Fucking hell, Rhino looks exactly the same apart from the hair  :D 
    Uphill paper round, when he was a kid.
  • Options
    Yeah, tbf he looked about 50 when he was playing :D
  • Options
    Roberts was in the building game and a customer of mine, he said he was not keen on Charlton :)  A good lad though.
    Met Mehmet three years ago at Beckenham when he was a coach there.  A mild spoken chap, he's been unfortunate enough to have had heart problems.
  • Options
    Wasn't there a scandal about Roberts and Kevin Muscat' s wife?

I thought Stevens had emigrated to Australia.

Mehmet had a very nomadic career after leaving us. He is particularly well remembered at Gillingham.
  • Options
    Isn't the real Mehmet the one with the cap?
  • Options
    Yep
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The guy with the light coloured shirt looks for all the world  like Graham Stuart……I know its not him but sure does look like him.😏
  • Options
    The guy with the light coloured shirt looks for all the world  like Graham Stuart……I know its not him but sure does look like him.😏

Similar barnet tbf.
  • Options
    So we have Mehmet, Roberts and Rhino, who are the others?

Millwall mate i asked said he thinks 3rd left is Sean Sparham. But he has no idea on the others and he's been going Millwall for 30+ years.
  • Options
    The one next to Stevens is the other centre half. Witter? 
  • Options
    Have I come on Millwalllife in error
    Is there such a thing, asking for a friend. 
  • Options
    When was this?
  • Options
    We met Andy Roberts on holiday at Christmas as he was in Tenerife with an old mate of mine so we sat and had a few beers one night.  He didn't say he didn't like Charlton to us but he was possibly being polite.  Nice bloke.
  • Options
    Isn't the real Mehmet the one with the cap?
    Just like his namesake, going in from behind.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    According to my Millwall mate, from left to right, as WE are looking at them.
    Andy Roberts, Sean Sparham, Michael Marks, Dave Mehmet, Paul Malcolm, Keith Stevens. 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Have I come on Millwalllife in error
    On the Millwall forums, @MillwallFan and @Big_Bad_World have just shared a photo of Mike Salmon, Phil Chappell, Kim Grant, John Robinson and Peter Garland drinking somewhere along the Bermondsey beer mile

There is no way that Peter Garland drinks……..
  • Options
    Sorry to be pedantic but that's not The Bull is it? Don't recall them having a fruity..
  • Options
    edited January 8
    According to my Millwall mate, from left to right, as WE are looking at them.
    Andy Roberts, Sean Sparham, Michael Marks, Dave Mehmet, Paul Malcolm, Keith Stevens. 

Dave Mehmet is second left in the baseball cap, not fourth left. 

L - R  Andy Roberts, Dave Mehmet, Sean Sparham, Michael Marks, Paul Malcolm and Keith Stephens.

Your Millwall mate wants to ave a word wiv imself geez...
  • Options
    First line of the post says it is The Bull.
  • Options
    edited January 8
    The Bull doesn’t have carpet does it? So I think you’re right Bert. 

• Options
    Definitely doesn't look like The Bull, because of the post next to the bar - there isn't one in the Bull. 

Also, Youngs don't have fruit machines - attracts the wrong sort of clientele, apparently.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Definitely doesn't look like The Bull, because of the post next to the bar - there isn't one in the Bull. 

Also, Youngs don't have fruit machines - attracts the wrong sort of clientele, apparently.
    Love a go on the fruity

😲