Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rarmani Edmonds-Green signs from Huddersfield - 2 1/2 years

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Noticed from the Chuks article that Jones didnt say much more around REG than 'general fatigue' and that the players will be dusted down and ready for Carlisle.

Suggests to me that REG isn't anything serious - which I am pleased with as he has been a big part of our defence looking more solid IMO.
    Think REG hasnt played a massive amount this season before coming to us (Could be wrong?) but that would explain the fatigue issue. 
    Hope so, but think Jones likes to play down injuries rather than them being a big excuse. 

Ramsay's 'niggle' a good example. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Noticed from the Chuks article that Jones didnt say much more around REG than 'general fatigue' and that the players will be dusted down and ready for Carlisle.

Suggests to me that REG isn't anything serious - which I am pleased with as he has been a big part of our defence looking more solid IMO.
    Think REG hasnt played a massive amount this season before coming to us (Could be wrong?) but that would explain the fatigue issue. 
    Hope so, but think Jones likes to play down injuries rather than them being a big excuse. 

Ramsay's 'niggle' a good example. 
    Not that I am criticising it at all but Jones style of play requires a lot of intensity and running and probably doesn't really suit easing players back in gently after injuries. And especially given we still need more wins before we're definitely safe you can't imagine any of them getting a nice relaxing 15 minute cameo just to shake off a bit of rust.
  • Options
    No more mid-week games this season, it means the players will get longer breaks between games and for NJ to work on more detail tactics
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    No more mid-week games this season, it means the players will get longer breaks between games and for NJ to work on more detail tactics
    There might be one in April if the game against Wigan gets postponed for internationals.
  • Options
    clive said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhgcB7gF-CM

The Ends To The Valley | Rarmani Edmonds-Green

V enjoyable, as per the Kanu and Chuks ones
  • Options
    Good video. Like him a lot as a player.