Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolton [a] Tickets now on sale

edited January 29 in Match Day Travel
Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One trip to Bolton Wanderers are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 1,070 for the fixture at the Toughsheet Community Stadium on Saturday, February 17th (KO 3pm GMT).

Click here to purchase your tickets for Bolton v Charlton.

PRICES

Adult: £26

O65/U23: £21

U18: £14

U12: £12

Ambulant disabled: 40 tickets are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair bays: Eight bays are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

Match tickets can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 1pm on Friday, February 16th.

VALLEY AWAY (TIMINGS GMT)

Coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £30 with the following pick-up points and times:  

Larkfield: 7.05am

Gravesend: 7.30am

Dartford: 7.45am

Bexleyheath: 8am

Eltham: 8.15am

Charlton: 8.30am

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Bolton.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/bolton-away-tickets-sale-now

Any industrial action by ASLEF will have to be announced by Friday 2nd February to affect train travel on this day, nearest station is Horwich Parkway about 5 minute walk from the stadium.

I'm sure @LouisMend is looking forward to his next experience travelling on Avanti to this game.

Comments

• Options
    Sub 500 away contingent I predict.
  • Options
  • Options
    clive said:
    Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One trip to Bolton Wanderers are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 1,070 for the fixture at the Toughsheet Community Stadium on Saturday, February 17th (KO 3pm GMT).

Toughsheet ? .. a really unfortunate name lol
  • Options
    I reckon with our new look team, and new managerial set up we will give the leaders a right shock .. will drive over the Pennines for this one
  • Options
    I reckon with our new look team, and new managerial set up we will give the leaders a right shock .. will drive over the Pennines for this one
    Can’t make this one Lincs so after Blackpool I’m still unbeaten in 4 on the road this season. I’m handing the baton over to you so please don’t drop it 😉.
  • Options
    Tempted to do this but paired with a weekend in Manchester 
  • Options
    • Allocation: 1,070

• Sold: 50

• On sale until: 1pm on Friday, February 16th

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Tempted to do this but paired with a weekend in Manchester 
    Good option done that for the QF up there.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Can’t make this one Lincs so after Blackpool I’m still unbeaten in 4 on the road this season. I’m handing the baton over to you so please don’t drop it 😉.
    I shall nurture that baton as carefully as if it were my wife's new born babe .. AND you have the luck of the devil seeing us unbeaten in this season of pestilence lol .. nice to hear from you in such good spirits
  • Options

• Sold: 70

• Sponsored links:

• Options

• Sold: 106

• Options

• Sold: 110

• Options
    There will be no industrial action by ASLEF on this day, so a normal service should operate on the railways.
  • Options

• Sold: 186

• Options
    will a 'Jones Effect' see a sudden boost in sales ? .. (also posited on the Derby ticket post)  B) 
  • Options
    Going to this and looking forward to it. Seeing a fair few aways on the trot now. One game at time mind…
  • Options

• Sold: 197

• Options

• Sold: 224

• Options

• Sold: 238

• Sponsored links:

• Options

• Sold: 273

• Options
    A reminder that tickets go off of sale at 3pm on Friday, February 16th, tickets are not available to purchase on the gate.
    Supporters can purchase their tickets for this Saturday's fixture by clicking here. 

• Sold: 355

• On sale until: 3pm on Friday, February 16th

• Options
    Just bought my ticket, not sure why the he'll I'm  doing this except,  well it's in the blood.
    Before anyone calls in the boy's in white coats I'll explain, bit of a cheat code.
    Always planned on driving up to Stoke to support & attend my sons dance academy, it's a 'Valentine's Ball'.
    Just realised it's only an hours drive to the toughshit stadium.
                   COYR !

• Options
    In Manchester ahead of the game and a tour of the city’s very old pubs starting with the famous Britons Protection. 
    COYR’s 
  • Options
    Proper hardcore , long journey,,  no new ground affect and guaranteed loss , these are the crème de la crème (fruit loops) of Charlton fans .
    well played to you all (not anyone under 100 miles from the ground you don’t count, strict criteria administered here ) 

apparently their ground is called the tough shit stadium now , I’d give my left bollock for a tough shit 
    lactulose and bisacodyl taken together are usually enough to turn a hard shit into a nice, smoooooth movement  :)
  • Options
    Proper hardcore , long journey,,  no new ground affect and guaranteed loss , these are the crème de la crème (fruit loops) of Charlton fans .
    well played to you all (not anyone under 100 miles from the ground you don’t count, strict criteria administered here ) 

apparently their ground is called the tough shit stadium now , I’d give my left bollock for a tough shit 
    lactulose and bisacodyl taken together are usually enough to turn a hard shit into a nice, smoooooth movement  :)
    I wish I knew that three years ago after my bypass ;)
  • Options