Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Get in

MCSMCS
edited August 2007 in General Charlton
I am the happiest dood out there! I am going to the game now, and pre match drinkies too!

I asked the Mrs and she she said hell yeah go to game as i am driving her mad!! woop woop

Comments

• Options
    Good on ya- a good precedent made there!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I am the happiest dood out there! I am going to the game now

Your mad MCS, only Ormiston set off travelling 24hrs before kick off !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I am the happiest dood out there! I am going to the game now, and pre match drinkies too!

I asked the Mrs and she she said hell yeah go to game as i am driving her mad!! woop woop

That's it son, put your foot down from the off - let her know how this particular game gets played.

It's my Mrs's birthday tomorrow - but that ain't gonna stop me going along to cheer on the boys! (Although it will cost me an expensive meal and many, many presents!)
  • Options
    Good on ya MCS!!
  • Options
    See ya in The Bugle doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I am the happiest dood out there! I am going to the game now

Your mad MCS, only Ormiston set off travelling 24hrs before kick off !!!

Aye????? come again???

Nice one off it, the more it drew closer, the signings yesterday, i have to be there! And my bird was actually ok with it too, which is a surprise, cos thats the one thing she hates the most, when i say something like, 'bluewater tommorow' you see i am only saying it to get nuts in, so then i get em in, and then she wants to go and i dont so she freaks out!

Yeah so surprised about that!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Er ........... ok MCS, getcha - I think.

Ask yourself one question: How long have you known this saucepot and how long have you known Charlton? Er ... ok .... that's 2 questions. But you get me - yeah?

(Freaks my missus out that one. "Of course I love you dear - but I've loved Charlton for 30 years, and would you want me to suddenly bullet you after 30 years would you?")
  • Options
    very nicely put off_it
  • Options
    Yeah offy, your right, my fling with this club goes back to probably 87, 88 perhaps! I known the bint since, what 2004!! She is normally ok, this time i was thick and said yes i'd go before waiting to see the fixtures!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Yeah offy, your right, my fling with this club goes back to probably 87, 88 perhaps! I known the bint since, what 2004!!

that's just cracked me up