Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Derby County : Saturday 3rd February 2024 : KO 15:00

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    Ladapo and Fiorini so far are two January signings that look worse than what's come before. 

Gillesphey is at risk of joining them with his mistakes. 

Andy Scott's hit rate going down by the minute. 
    Gillesphey going off was the reason we lost all our attacking impetus in the second half of the second half.
  • Options
    If by some miracle we are still in league One next season we will almost certainly be playing Derby again . They were bang average. 
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:
    Get Ladapoo to do 1,000 x 30 yard shuttle runs on Monday morning, his fitness is terrible 
    Is that so he pulls a hamstring and is out for the season?
  • Options
    Just got to hope that Jones can come in and change the entire mindset around the club.

Ladapo has looked poor since he's arrived here, but the bloke has over 15-goals in his last three League One campaigns.

We can joke about these players being "Charltonised" - But its got to run deeper
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    FT, 0-1,same old result,when we deserved more, how many times have we had that, anyway on to Reading for a DEF MUST WIN...COYR we can do this
    We deserved nothing from that game. We created nothing and defended okay at best. I do think we've been hard done by at times this season, but today wasn't one of those times. 
    We were equal all over the pitch and one bad mistake was punished. More possession, equal shots, equal shots on target, more corners, one less goal.
    Absolutely not doubt in my mind this is RonnieMoores burner account
  • Options
    Derby make it five clean sheets out of their last nine away games.
  • Options
    Ladapo and Fiorini so far are two January signings that look worse than what's come before. 

Gillesphey is at risk of joining them with his mistakes. 

Andy Scott's hit rate going down by the minute. 
    Gillesphey going off was the reason we lost all our attacking impetus in the second half of the second half.
    He's also one of the reasons we lost the game. 
  • Options

If that just sums up Charlton Athletic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We are the fucking Charlton 
  • Options
    edited February 3
    Addick_8 said:
    SDAddick said:
    FT, 0-1,same old result,when we deserved more, how many times have we had that, anyway on to Reading for a DEF MUST WIN...COYR we can do this
    We deserved nothing from that game. We created nothing and defended okay at best. I do think we've been hard done by at times this season, but today wasn't one of those times. 
    We were equal all over the pitch and one bad mistake was punished. More possession, equal shots, equal shots on target, more corners, one less goal.
    No need for the weird personals. Try talking about the game.

Absolutely not personal at all is it - clearly a joke
  • Options

If that just sums up Charlton Athletic.
    Lol, snap
  • Options
    Addick_8 said:
    Addick_8 said:
    SDAddick said:
    No need for the weird personals. Try talking about the game.

Absolutely not personal at all is it - clearly a joke
    Have the evening off.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Over to the post-match thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!