Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chinese New year

Falls on Saturday 10th February. It is the year of the Dragon and a lot of chinese will be wearing red. Three thousand of us will be wearing Red in support of a welsh dragon on the same day. Good omen?

Comments

• Options
    I think that is called clutching at straws.
  • Options
    Love a Chinese, although I must stay away from those websites!
  • Options
    Dragons are mythical, and hardly ever seen.  Coincidentally, away wins...
  • Options
    Zheng Zhi to re sign and pop a 90th minute free kick away to come home with all 3? You heard it here first 
  • Options
    Falls on Saturday 10th February. It is the year of the Dragon and a lot of chinese will be wearing red. Three thousand of us will be wearing Red in support of a welsh dragon on the same day. Good omen?
    Reading have a Chinese owner though, which might trump this!
  • Options
    Decided to celebrate the occasion by ordering a takeaway for Guyoza in Sidcup 
  • Options
    Let’s hope the delivery driver doesn’t own a Vauxhall.
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Let’s hope the delivery driver doesn’t own a Vauxhall.
    Couldn’t give a shit what he drives mate, as long as he hurries up. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Decided to celebrate the occasion by ordering a takeaway for Guyoza in Sidcup 
    Fucking useless wankers, 40 minutes late and some of the order missing.
  • Options
    I'm a "dragon", does that qualify me for free crispy duck or anything at Chinese restaurants?  :D
  • Options
    I'm a "dragon", does that qualify me for free crispy duck or anything at Chinese restaurants?  :D
    Yes but you have to cook it yourself by breathing fire on it
  • Options
    In China stone Dragons are often on the tiled roof of a traditional Chinese house because they are said to be able to ‘breathe’ water in order to extinguish fire.
    Traditionally they are seen to have power over the seas and rivers.