Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sending PMs is slightly broken - replies only at the mo

edited February 8 in Troubleshooting
Help Admin!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Admin are paranoid, it's the power and all the crack they smoke, so think that the inbox is being used to plot against them and liberate this site.

And they may be right.

So they block the inbox.

Fight the power
  • Options
    Lookout had been looking into this today 
  • Options
    Send me a PM and I'll sort for you  ;)
  • Options
    We never used to have these problems when “I’ll sort it” @Gribbo was on the firm 😉
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    We never used to have these problems when “I’ll sort it” @Gribbo was on the firm 😉
    💯
  • Options
    He's now changed his username to @LoOkInG

• Options
    I've hacked the system @carly burn so check the inbox now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    From the initial tests it appears that most users can reply to inbox messages but not create new ones at the moment. Unfortunately the initial attempt at a fix didn't work, so Lookout's having to do some more digging. In the mean time, if you need to create a new PM conversation with someone, tag me on this thread and I'll sort it out, although response may be a bit slow over the weekend, as I'm off visiting family.
  • Options
    I read what you wrote and let’s just say I hope KBLittleSis goes to the police with it. Disgusting 
    Good job I screenshot it.
    Ammunition for when I feel it necessary 😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣😘😘😘
  • Options
    edited February 9
    Ah, so that’s why my stolen promote hasn’t been re-instated. All those messages I sent to all of the mods must have gone missing. 😁
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Ah, so that’s why my stolen promote hasn’t been re-instated. All those message I sent to all of the mods must have gone missing. 😁
    Promotes! Pah.

I flag up and let the community know about an issue, Something that admin failed to do and don't even get as much as a thank you let alone a promote.

To be fair to them, they are probably really busy reading people's private messages to have the time.

😄
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Ah, so that’s why my stolen promote hasn’t been re-instated. All those message I sent to all of the mods must have gone missing. 😁
    Promotes! Pah.

I flag up and let the community know about an issue, Something that admin failed to do and don't even get as much as a thank you let alone a promote.

To be fair to them, they are probably really busy reading people's private messages to have the time.

😄
    The one named after a goalkeeper is too busy swanning around in his Maserati to have time for the ordinary CL members who create the valuable content that keeps the lucrative gravy chain afloat. It’s quite shocking. I had four, now I have three. I suspect by the end of today I’ll have two, or maybe even none at all. We have rights you know, Barty! We’re human beings, with feelings!
  • Options
    Nobody has ever sent me a pm 😔 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Nobody has ever sent me a pm 😔 

• Options
    Vomit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 9
    seth plum said:
    Vomit.
    Sorry @seth plum , is this better...

...hope you feel better soon as well...🙄
  • Options
    edited February 10
    I prefer this one: 

• Options
    Hello Admin...
    Are we to assume that this is still not working yet please...🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    This has been corrected.

Once we ran all messages through the govts tracking servers, we got the all clear to allow messaging again.
  • Options
    Cheers LoOkOuT...👍